Author Topic: Missing Members  (Read 317337 times)

Online vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
Re: Missing Members
« Reply #2380 on: Today at 05:12:44 AM »
Well, John might have had a reason for leaving (although he should have taken into account that there was only one GMG member who treated him like trash, while many others were friendly towards him), but cilgwyn's departure has no apparent reason whatsoever. I do hope they both come back some time.
Very much agree Andrei.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #2381 on: Today at 05:32:27 AM »
Unfortunately I have no idea. I remember sending him a PM once before after he had not posted for a long time and received a reassuring reply from him (computer problem). I would do so again but I don't think I can as his account is deleted. That's why it's come as a big surprise as I detected nothing out of the ordinary in my or any one else's exchanges with him recently. I hope that maybe he reads these messages, realises how much his unique contributions are missed, and returns again.

Added later: I have sent Cilgwyn a message through the Art-Music Forum.

Well done Jeffrey.
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Online vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
« Reply #2382 on: Today at 05:34:45 AM »
Well done Jeffrey.
Thank you Fergus.
I'll let everyone here know if I hear anything.

PS you are definitely not allowed to 'disappear' as well!
 :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #2383 on: Today at 06:44:01 AM »

PS you are definitely not allowed to 'disappear' as well!
 :)

Fear not Jeffrey; I have no such immediate plans.
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.