Author Topic: Bug report  (Read 88645 times)

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Steve Hackett (1950 -)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Steve Hackett, Anthony Phillips, Anathema, Rush, Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, IQ, Ozric Tentacles, Transatlantic, Björk
Re: Bug report
« Reply #900 on: January 06, 2017, 12:04:11 PM »
Yes, I am experiencing something similar. I preview a post if it contains an image [to ensure that the image will be OK] and sometimes I have a slight delay while the image is being retrieved. Today this is taking longer than normal.

Yeah, it seems to be a bit better now. Are you running an Apple or PC? Just curious as to maybe it was something with my own computer.
“I think that a song, when it works, never mind a piece of long form music, even a song is something that speaks to itself but has a language all of its own, ideally.” - Steve Hackett

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #901 on: January 06, 2017, 02:39:58 PM »
PC, Windows 10, Chrome and still slow.
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #902 on: January 07, 2017, 01:42:33 AM »
Back to normal today  :)
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Offline Marc

• Veteran member
  • Sine Cerere et Bach friget Venus
« Reply #903 on: May 03, 2017, 09:09:13 PM »
Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.

Probably reported before, but I see this quite a lot recently.
Help support the GMG Classical Music Forum by purchasing from Amazon using this link, this link, or this link

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK