Author Topic: Subscriptions  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Dungeon Master

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator
  • Head Honcho
Subscriptions
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »
Please consider becoming a GMG subscriber. It costs as little as 16 cents per day, and makes a real difference to the costs of running this site.

There are 3 levels of subscription, Silver, Gold and Platinum. They vary in dollar amount, but all have the same benefits.

for Silver Subscribers - $5 per month or $50 per year
for Gold Subscribers - $10 per month or $100 per year
for Platinum Subscribers - $25 per month or $250 per year

Where does my money go?

All subscription funds go into a dedicated Paypal account. It is from that account that I pay my costs for running this site. This site is a labour of love, and will never be a pay site. However, it costs me almost $2000 per year to run the server, hosting, and other costs. Some (approx $600 last year) of that cost is offset by commission from Amazon sales, advertising and subscriptions. The rest is out of my own pocket.

What do I get for my money?

1. A groovy icon under your Profile and Username on each post.
2. No advertising visible to you on the forum
3. A 1000 message inbox for your Personal Messages
4. The ability to add attachments to your posts
5. A warm glow from the knowledge that you are materially helping keep the forum running

Sounds Great. How do I sign up?

Simply click on Subscriptions button in the top menu. Here you will see the three subscription options. At the bottom of that page you can see what, if any, subscriptions you have active. You can cancel at any time.

I totally understand that not everybody can afford to subscribe, or that the forum is not that valuable to you to subscribe. That's fine too. You can contribute to the community simply by being courteous, informative, funny or helpful. I value the posts on the forum more that anything else.

cheers
Rob Lang
GMG admin
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:23:10 PM by Dungeon Master »
 Macs are better. They just are.

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK