Author Topic: On-line Stores & Sellers  (Read 187327 times)

Online Spineur

• Veteran member
  • Magdalena Kozena, Felicity Lott with love
  • Currently Listening to:
    Mozart & friends
Re: On-line Stores & Sellers
« Reply #1240 on: November 29, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
The latest order Momox/Medimops didnt make it after now a full month.  I just asked for a refund.  I am afraid I will have to look for alternatives.  I prefer to pay more and have a good delivery service.  On that count, only Amazon and clicmusique have kept their delivery promises.
In the end, I got no refund.  They didnt want to understand that I had not recieved the order.  They are finished with me.  This is where Amazon shines: for them customer satisfaction is their priority.  Here the amount lost is negligible, but the frustration very large.
A woman voice glides like the wind
Of black, of damp, of night
And all it touches in this flight
Suddenly is over.

Anna Akhomatova

Parsifal

« Reply #1241 on: December 01, 2017, 10:02:36 AM »
In the end, I got no refund.  They didnt want to understand that I had not recieved the order.  They are finished with me.  This is where Amazon shines: for them customer satisfaction is their priority.  Here the amount lost is negligible, but the frustration very large.

Was the order made through Amazon Marketplace? If so, my experience is that Amazon will override and refund you even if the merchant doesn't respond.

Online aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #1242 on: December 01, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »
Was the order made through Amazon Marketplace? If so, my experience is that Amazon will override and refund you even if the merchant doesn't respond.

That is my experience also.
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Offline mc ukrneal

• Veteran member
« Reply #1243 on: December 01, 2017, 10:18:21 AM »
And even if that is not so, you could contest the credit card charge with the credit card company/bank (if one used a credit card).
Offenbach gets a raw deal in recordings considering his talent! For a discussion of this outstanding composer too little recorded: http://www.good-music-guide.com/community/index.php/topic,5572.

Online Spineur

• Veteran member
  • Magdalena Kozena, Felicity Lott with love
  • Currently Listening to:
    Mozart & friends
« Reply #1244 on: December 01, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
No it wasnt.  As I said, I dont care about the refund, it is that it is a source of CDs that has become unreliable and that I have to look for others.
A woman voice glides like the wind
Of black, of damp, of night
And all it touches in this flight
Suddenly is over.

Anna Akhomatova

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK