Author Topic: Johann Strauss Sohn (1825-1899)  (Read 6711 times)

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
  • Die Musik ist die Sprache der Leidenschaft.
  • Currently Listening to:
    Classical Music; Wagner, Liszt, Mahler, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, J. Strauss, Tchaikovsky, R.Strauss, Ravel, Sibelius, Chopin, Holst, Prokofiev, Debussy, Respighi, Shostakovich, Janáček and Dvořák. And many more......
Re: Johann Strauss Sohn (1825-1899)
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »
The programme of the Neujahrskonzert 2013:

Franz Welser-Most
Wiener Philharmoniker

Josef Strauss Die Soubrette, Polka schnell, op. 109
Johann Strauss II Kuss‐Walzer op. 400
Josef Strauss Theater‐Quadrille, op. 213
Johann Strauss II Aus den Bergen, Walzer, op. 292
Franz von Suppé Die leichte Kavallerie ‐ Overture

Interval

Josef Strauss Spharen‐Klänge, Walzer, op. 235
Josef Strauss Die Spinnerin, Polka française, op. 192
Richard Wagner Lohengrin – Prelude to Act III
Joseph Hellmesberger II Unter vier Augen, Polka Mazur
Josef Strauss Hesperusbahnen. Walzer, op. 279 Hesperus’ Path Galoppin. Polka schnell, op. 237
Joseph Lanner Steyrische Tänze, op. 165
Johann Strauss II Melodien‐Quadrille op.112
Giuseppe Verdi Don Carlo, Prestissimo: Ballet music from Act III
Johann Strauss II Wo die Citronen blüh'n! Walzer, op. 364
Johann Strauss I Erinnerungen an Ernst oder: Der Carneval in Venedig Fantasie,op.126

The programme looks absolutely interesting, can't wait to watch the concert!!
"Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." - Ludwig van Beethoven

Offline Florestan

• Veteran member
  • Mihai, King of Romania (1921 - 2017)
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 02:16:07 AM »
The programme looks absolutely interesting, can't wait to watch the concert!!

+1.
Regele şi Patria!

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
    Classical Music; Wagner, Liszt, Mahler, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, J. Strauss, Tchaikovsky, R.Strauss, Ravel, Sibelius, Chopin, Holst, Prokofiev, Debussy, Respighi, Shostakovich, Janáček and Dvořák. And many more......
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 02:36:51 AM »
Maybe just the schnell-polka the Neujahrskonzert starts with perplexes me, I don't think it's the best way to open the concert; a march or an ouverture are much better!
"Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." - Ludwig van Beethoven

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2013, 03:30:23 AM »
The programme of the Neujahrskonzert 2014:

Daniel Barenboim
Wiener Philharmoniker

Eduard Strauss: Helenen-Quadrille, op.14 (nach Offenbach)
Josef Strauss: Friedenspalmen. Walzer, op.207
Johann Strauss Vater: Carolinen-Galopp, op.21a
Johann Strauss II: Ägyptischer-Marsch, op.335
Johann Strauss II: Seid Umschlungen, Millionen. Walzer, op.443
Johann Strauss II: Stürmisch in Lieb' und Tanz. Polka schnell, op.393

Interval

Johann Strauss II: Ouvertüre zu "Waldmeister"
Johann Strauss II: Klipp Klapp. Galopp, op.466
Johann Strauss II: Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald. Walzer, op.325
Joseph Hellmesberger Jr: Vielliebchen. Polka française
Josef Strauss: Bouquet-Polka. Polka schnell, op.188
Richard Strauss: Mondscheinmusik aus "Capriccio"
Joseph Lanner: Die Romantiker. Walzer, op.167
Josef Strauss: Neckerei. Polka mazur, op.262
Josef Strauss: Schabernack. Polka schnell, op.98
Leo Delibes: Pizzicato-Polka aus "Sylvia"
Josef Strauss: Dynamiden (Geheime Anziehungskraft). Walzer, op.173
Josef Strauss: Ohne Sorgen! Polka schnell, op.271

Josef Strauss: Carriere. Polka schnell, op.200
Johann Strauss II: An der schönen, blauen Donau. Walzer, op.314
Johann Strauss Vater: Radetzky-Marsch, op.228

It is definitely going to be an excellent concert on next January, lots of wonderful, marvelous works! I was confident in Barenboim to see rare pieces in the programme and he didn't disappoint. :) I'm very pleased there will be Ägyptischer-Marsch, it hasn't been played since 1993. To celebrate Richard Strauss' 150th anniversary, Mondscheinmusik has been chosen, what an absolutely delightful surprise!!

Offline Florestan

• Veteran member
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 06:18:24 AM »
The programme of the Neujahrskonzert 2014:

Daniel Barenboim
Wiener Philharmoniker

Eduard Strauss: Helenen-Quadrille, op.14 (nach Offenbach)
Josef Strauss: Friedenspalmen. Walzer, op.207
Johann Strauss Vater: Carolinen-Galopp, op.21a
Johann Strauss II: Ägyptischer-Marsch, op.335
Johann Strauss II: Seid Umschlungen, Millionen. Walzer, op.443
Johann Strauss II: Stürmisch in Lieb' und Tanz. Polka schnell, op.393

Interval

Johann Strauss II: Ouvertüre zu "Waldmeister"
Johann Strauss II: Klipp Klapp. Galopp, op.466
Johann Strauss II: Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald. Walzer, op.325
Joseph Hellmesberger Jr: Vielliebchen. Polka française
Josef Strauss: Bouquet-Polka. Polka schnell, op.188
Joseph Lanner: Die Romantiker. Walzer, op.167
Josef Strauss: Neckerei. Polka mazur, op.262
Josef Strauss: Schabernack. Polka schnell, op.98
Leo Delibes: Pizzicato-Polka aus "Sylvia"
Josef Strauss: Dynamiden (Geheime Anziehungskraft). Walzer, op.173
Josef Strauss: Ohne Sorgen! Polka schnell, op.271

Josef Strauss: Carriere. Polka schnell, op.200
Johann Strauss II: An der schönen, blauen Donau. Walzer, op.314
Johann Strauss Vater: Radetzky-Marsch, op.228

It is definitely going to be an excellent concert on next January, lots of wonderful, marvelous works! I was confident in Barenboim to see rare pieces in the programme and he didn't disappoint. :) I'm very pleased there will be Ägyptischer-Marsch, it hasn't been played since 1993. To celebrate Richard Strauss' 150th anniversary, Mondscheinmusik has been chosen, what an absolutely delightful surprise!!

Excellent indeed!
Regele şi Patria!

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2013, 07:36:03 AM »
I'm only a little puzzled about Helenen-Quadrille as opening piece; although it is a very nice work, I think it would be better to start with something lively and energetic to enter the joyous, cheerful atmosphere of the concert. Maybe Barenboim wanted to follow the example of Welser-Most, who started with a polka-française......

Offline madaboutmahler

• Veteran member
  • MAHLER: THE GREATEST!!!!
    • Daniel Hogan - Composer
    Mahler, Elgar, Ravel, Chopin, Schnittke, Dvorak, Vaughan Williams, Schmitt, Karlowicz, R.Strauss, Prokofiev, Shostakovich....
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2013, 10:11:40 AM »

YESSSS! I'm sure I have already made clear that this is 4 of my favourite minutes in all of music. :)  0:)
"Music is ... A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy"
— Ludwig van Beethoven

Offline ChamberNut

• Veteran member
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2013, 10:46:09 AM »
Later today, I'll be playing some Johann Strauss II music (Cinderella), and The Beautiful Blue Danube.

Now I'm sure Ilaria (perhaps the biggest Waltz Strauss Family fan) will pound the table at that!  :D

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2013, 11:38:36 AM »
Later today, I'll be playing some Johann Strauss II music (Cinderella), and The Beautiful Blue Danube.

Now I'm sure Ilaria (perhaps the biggest Waltz Strauss Family fan) will pound the table at that!  :D

Absolutely!! Fiercely pounds the table! :D

YESSSS! I'm sure I have already made clear that this is 4 of my favourite minutes in all of music. :)  0:)

Mondscheinmusik was absolutely a delightful surprise, I would have bet the Wiener Philharmoniker would have included the waltzes from Der Rosenkavalier! :)

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2014, 12:39:18 PM »
I was absolutely delighted and satisfied by the New Year's Concert today, lots of wonderful, rare pieces, Barenboim and the Wiener Philharmoniker played extremely well. :) I was curious to listen to the unusual opening with a quadrille, but luckily the Helenen-Quadrille is lively, playful enough to dive into the joyous, cheerful atmosphere of the concert; Ägyptischer-Marsch was very funny, performed in almost Karajan style (slow rythm, but great intensity), but without the sudden acceleration in the central theme. :D How beautiful to hear Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald, Seid Umschlungen, Millionen and Klipp-Klapp again. Mondscheinmusik is such an incredible, passionate piece, I'm so glad it was included in the programme.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:45:54 PM by Lisztianwagner »

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2014, 04:36:05 PM »
The programme of the Neujahrskonzert 2015:

Zubin Mehta
Wiener Philharmoniker

Franz von Suppé: Ouvertüre zum Lustspiel "Ein Morgen, ein Mittag, ein Abend in Wien"
Johann Strauß Sohn: Märchen aus dem Orient. Walzer, op. 444
Josef Strauß: Wiener Leben. Polka francaise, op. 218
Eduard Strauß: Wo man lacht und lebt. Polka schnell, op. 108
Josef Strauß: Dorfschwalben aus Österreich. Walzer, op. 164
Johann Strauß Sohn: Vom Donaustrande. Polka schnell, op. 356

-- Pause --

Johann Strauß SohnPerpetuum mobile. Musikalischer Scherz, op. 257/Accelerationen. Walzer, op.234/Elektro-magnetische Polka, op. 110
Eduard Strauß: Mit Dampf. Polka schnell, op. 70
Johann Strauß Sohn: An der Elbe. Walzer, op. 477
Hans Christian Lumbye: Champagner-Galopp, op. 14
Johann Strauß Sohn: Studenten-Polka. Polka francaise, op. 263
Johann Strauß Vater: Freiheits-Marsch, op. 226
Johann Strauß Sohn: Annen-Polka, op. 117/Wein, Weib und Gesang. Walzer, op. 333
Eduard Strauß: Mit Chic. Polka schnell, op. 221

What a wonderful programme they have chosen for this New Year's Concert, a lot of marvelous, stunning works! I'm looking forward to watching it; I'm very glad to see Strauss' Perpetuum mobile and Lumbye's Champagner-Galopp again, they haven't been played for a while. :)

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
The New Year's Concert was wonderful, as usual, I enjoyed it a lot!! That's not the first time Mehta conducts this important event, and he gave a great performance again; the Wiener Philharmoniker has the Strausses' music in its blood, every piece was played in a terribly beautiful way! :) Compared to the second one, the first part of the concert lacked a bit of joy and liveliness, maybe because of the waltzes (Märchen aus dem Orient and Dorfschwalben aus Österreich) and the polka-française (Wiener Leben), all with a more poetical, evocative and fairy atmospheres; the second part part instead, thank to the Lumbye's galopp, the march and the very playful and energetic quick polkas, sounded more immersive and cheerful. I was really glad Perpetuum mobile and Champagner-Galopp were included in the programme, Pretre was the last who chose them in 2010; An der Elbe was an outstanding new entry, such an incredible, hauntingly beautiful waltz; same speech for the explosive Explosions-Polka as an encore. :D

Mariss Jansons will conduct the Neujahrskonzert next year, I'm still looking forward to watching it!

Offline cilgwyn

• Veteran member
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2015, 09:06:59 AM »
I bought a couple of sets of Johan Strauss operettas recently. I had some already and there were some I knew from old library Lp days.
In addition to the famous mono recordings with Elisabeth Schwarzkopf,which I think are wonderful,I now have the cd release of the  1963 RCA Oscar Danon set,which some people rate very highly and was extremely difficult to get hold of for many years. Curiously it doesn't include Frosch,for reasons explained in the accompanying booklet. I think this was a mistake;although I can see what the producers meant, But for my money,Die Fledermaus isn't really Die Fledermaus without him being in it. But there we are! ;D
I also downloaded the Pristine resoration of the complete Ormandy Metropolitan opera recording of Die Fledermaus,in English with Lily Pons,amongst others. Minus the dialogue,although it does include a few scraps here & there,I have loved this recording since I first heard it as a teenager,via the old CBS Lps. I can't understand why some people don't like it. I absolutely love it! It is definitely one of my favourites. There is a feeling of glamour and escapism to it. Yes,the English translation was made to sound a little too self consciously 'hip';but with singing like that,I really couldn't care less! Sony should give it a proper cd release. I know that some other Met recordings from the period have been released recently. The Pristine restoration is excellent though and they do offer a cd set if you want one.
Other favourites include the marvelous 1950 Clemens Krauss and the Emi Boskovsky recording. Some of the Emi Electrola operetta recordings were a bit heavy and operatic in their approach;but the Boskovsky gets it just about right.  Oh and one of the best of all of them;the 1907 'complete' recording (Around 70 mins inc dialogue. No timings with cd!) made in Berlin. This has to be as close to the 'real thing' and the actual premiere of the operetta as you can get. It's an acoustic recording of course,but the sense of fun and sparkle conveyed by the cast is second to none. Dialogue is included. It also includes one of the longest sustained notes I have ever heard on record. Listening via cordless headphones I initially thought the cd had jammed! Incredible breath control. Truly astonishing!! Although I'm sure Yma Sumac would have had nothing to worry about! ;D Preiser have released this on cd and I only wish they would release some of the other acoustic sets from that era.
I have also collected a load of other operetta recordings,including the emi Zeller Der Vogelhandler,which I used to have on Lp and the recent cd reissue of the celebrated Philps recording with Julius Patzak. A load of Gilbert & Sullivan sets which I didn't have. Also,some more of those wonderful Cantus Lin and Membran sets of Leo Fall,Paul Abraham,Nico Dostal and Rudolf Kattnig,amongst others. Some of the performances are better than others and yes,they are of their period and made for (German) radio productions;but these are recordings that were made by people who were steeped in the actual tradition itself. To get any closer you really do have to listen to cylinder or shellac recordings of individual songs (with a few exceptions,of course) some of them made by the actual performers the works were written for, or,even better, step into a time machine and be able to go to a theatre and watch and listen to an actual production from that era. Unfortunately,that's not possible!! At least it won't be for a while! Who knows?!! ;D
Not so keen on French operetta for some reason;although I do have a soft spot for the Plasson Emi  Orpheus in the Underworld and CBS Grand Duchess of Gerolstein,because I had the Lp's as a teenager (and got taken to a stage production of Gerolstein). The latter unavailable at present except as a (usually) very pricey s/h set with horrible artwork!

Anyway,Happy New Year to everyone here!! :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:12:57 AM by cilgwyn »

Offline Lisztianwagner

• Veteran member
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2015, 06:46:37 AM »
The programme of the Neujahrskonzert 2016 was finally announced; I'm very glad Mariss Jansons will come back to conduct the Wiener Philharmoniker for the concert, he is a wonderful interpreter of the Viennese waltz and he always choose very beautiful pieces (how he did this time again). The opening is a Robert Stolz's march, I don't know that composition, so I'm looking forward to listening to it; that's also great that, apart from the Strauss Family, there are Ziehrer, Waldteufel and a Hellmesberger all together in the programme; eight pieces for Johann Strauss II:

Conductor
Mariss Jansons 
Orchestra
Wiener Philharmoniker
Chorus
Wiener Sängerknaben

Robert Stolz
Uno-Marsch
Johann Strauss, Jr.
Schatz-Walzer, op. 418
Violetta, Polka francaise, op. 404
Vergnügungszug, Polka-schnell, op. 281
Carl Michael Ziehrer
Weaner Madl'n, Walzer op. 388
Eduard Strauss
Mit Extrapost, Galopp, op. 259

-- Pause --

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Ouvertüre zu Eine Nacht in Venedig (Wiener Fassung)
Eduard Strauss
Ausser Rand und Band, Polka schnell, op. 168
Josef Strauss
Sphärenklänge, Walzer, op. 235
Johann Strauss, Jr.
Sängerslust, Polka francaise, op. 328
Josef Strauss
Auf Ferienreisen, Polka schnell, op. 133
Johann Strauss, Jr.
Fürstin Ninetta - Entr’acte zwischen 2. und 3. Akt
Èmile Waldteufel
Espana, Walzer, op. 236
Josef Hellmesberger sen.
Ball-Szene
Johann Strauss, sen.
Seufzer-Galopp, op. 9
Josef Strauss
Die Libelle, Polka mazur, op. 204
Johann Strauss, Jr.
Kaiser-Walzer, op. 437
Auf der Jagd. Polka schnell, op. 373

Offline cilgwyn

• Veteran member
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2017, 04:46:27 AM »
Posted in the "What are you listening to now" thread,a little while ago. I've been going through all my recordings of Die Fledermaus and I got to this less well known recording,which,judging by posts on Amazon,appears to have some admirers. Now,if only emi would reissue the Hollreiser Der Zigeunerbaron!

"This 1963 recording of Die Fledermaus spent years in s/h Lp limbo before it was finally reissued on cd. It's now deleted with sellers asking the usual ridiculous prices. As to the performance? It's very good indeed. Stellar performances by a stellar cast. No Frosch,though! The booklet explains the decision to ban Frosch and I can understand the reasoning,even though a part of me is thinking,"What other characters could you expunge from an opera or operetta because you think a recording would be better without them?" An excellent recording,yes. But I'm afraid,for me at least;Die Fledermaus doesn't seem quite the same without Frosch!" :(

Offline cilgwyn

• Veteran member
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2017, 06:42:42 AM »
Minor Gripes aside,this is definitely one of the finest recordings of this operetta I have heard. The singing is really top notch. Wonderful characterful performances. There is a spontaneity and gaiety to the performances and the playing. This recording should be rated up there with the very best. I also like the way the reissue was faithful to the original artwork. The Robert Stolz recording is equally underrated. That one is going on next!! :)

Offline cilgwyn

• Veteran member
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2017, 11:16:04 AM »
I'm listening to the 1964 recording of Die Fledermaus conducted by Robert Stolz. This one is,imho,one of the best recordings of this operetta,with a truly vintage cast. The singing is full of character,Stolz's conducting is fantastic,bringing out all the fun and gaiety of this wonderful score. An excellent recording,imho! :) :) :)

Offline cilgwyn

• Veteran member
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2017, 05:02:00 AM »
In a word,'fun'! Not one for miserable sods;but if you like listening to famous opera singers letting their hair down,this is grreeeat!!
Havergal Brian next,as I've spent the last few days listening to practically every recording of Die Fledermaus you can think of;and I need something different....something cerebral and cryptic!! ::) ;D

My list of the best 'Complete' Die Fledermaus recordings!

1907 Bruno Seidler-Winkler     Complete with dialogue,probably the best one of all,acoustic technology limitations aside. As near as it gets to the creative forge! Look at the date!!
                                                 Also notable for the inclusion of one of the longest sustained notes by a soloist I have ever heard in a recording! I thought it was some kind of recording
                                                 gimmick (in 1907?) at first;or the cd had frozen! But it is genuine,truly incredible breath control! Wow! At any rate;if recording technology had somehow
                                                 advanced a few decades more quickly than it did;I think this recording might,very well,be my top choice!!

1950 Clemens Krauss              No dialogue,but who cares when it's as good as this. Simply marvellous! I love the inclusion of the 'Gala scene' on the Nimbus set. Expertly done;with 'party
                                                pieces' from Schwarzkopf,amongst others. Yes.Lehar,I know? But it makes up for the absence of dialogue,by adding some party ambience to the proceedings.

1955 Schwarzkopf/Karajan      Rudolf Christ's Orlofsky is the one disappointment,but he's not a disaster like Rebroff's falsetto in Carlos Kleiber's recording ??? and,at least,he does sound
                                                 genuinely bored;unlike some. I prefer a female soloist,though. It also includes the best,and funniest sounding Frosch on record;and shows exactly why Danon
                                                 (see below) was wrong to exclude him!

1972 Böhm                              Some think he's a bit too serious,but I don't see it as a problem. No dialogue,but the performances are stellar!
                                                Update: Dec 7th 2017: Changed my mind!! ::) ;D
                                                Yes,the singing is good;but the whole recording is devoid of the essential party spirit,and joy this genre needs! Karl Böhm hasn't got a clue,and should have
                                                stuck to what he's good at!

1964 Robert Stolz                   The underrated Stolz really knew his operetta,and actually met Johann Strauss. Vintage performances and conducting. One of the very best recordings!

1963 Oscar Danon                   Another underrated set. It has it's fans,though. Stellar performances & conducting. One of the best recordings. No Frosch,though! ::) He got banned!! ::) :(
                                                I can understand some of the reasoning outlined in the booklet;but Die Fledermaus isn't really Die Fledermaus,without Frosch,imho!!

1950/51 Ormandy                   This recording in English gets some flak on the internet,for it's attempts to make the wording a little more chic!. I had the old Columbia Lps and I love it,for all it's
                                                it's eccentricities. Lily Pons and Martha Lipton are particularly great! :) You can buy a download,or cd (cd-r?) from Pristine;but I wish Sony would give it an
                                                an 'official' release. A pity the recording excluded the dialogue. Although,there are a few brief snatches,here and there.

1960 Ackermann                      A very good recording. The coughing is a little overdone,and just a teeny bit annoying, in the third act ::) ::);but I like the additional care taken over the
                                                dialogue and scene setting.

1972 Boskovsky                       An excellent recording. Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau is surprisingly good. But I've always enjoyed his instantly recognisable voice.

1949 Fricsay                            This gets some praise on the internet. It's certainly very well sung,but didn't 'do' it for me! The fact that they are having a party and the acoustics sound like
                                                a big,dead empty room doesn't help matters!

Update Dec 7th 2017. I recently acquired the new Audite set of this recording. I had the Dg set. The new Audite set is cleaner,and reveals more detail.
                                                Quite frankly,my original verdict was a load of rubbish!! ::) ;D The Fricsay is one of the very best. I would even put it alongside the Karajan recording
                                                with Schwarzkopf;and with a better Orlofsky! The soloists are superb. The recording has loads of atmosphere (a big,dead,empty room?!!! ::)) Another
                                                plus,is the dialogue,which as the booklet says,is treated like a 'radio play',instead of a;'this just needs to be done','read-through'!! Magnificent!!

1960 Karajan/Decca                Again,what kind of misery doesn't enjoy this?! Fun;and there is a stage tradition here,of course. An excellent recording,anyway;'Gala scene',or not!
                                                Erika Köth is on her best,quavery,form,I might add!! And think! If you don't like the Gala Scene here,it could be allot worse? They'd probably add some hip-hop
                                                if they did a recording like this,today!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:40:13 AM by cilgwyn »

Offline Florestan

• Veteran member
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »
Program of the 2018 New Year Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic conducted by Riccardo Muti

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Einzugsmarsch aus der Operette „Der Zigeunerbaron“, ohne op.

Josef Strauss
Wiener Fresken. Walzer, op. 249

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Brautschau. Polka, op. 417
Leichtes Blut. Polka schnell, op. 319

Johann Strauss, sen.
Marienwalzer, op.212
Wilhelm Tell Galopp, op. 29b

Franz von Suppé
Ouvertüre zu "Boccaccio"

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Myrthenblüten. Walzer, op. 395

Alphons Czibulka
Stephanie-Gavotte, op. 312

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Freikugeln. Polka schnell, op. 326
Tales from the Vienna Woods, Waltz, op. 325
Fest-Marsch, op. 452
Stadt und Land. Polka mazur, op. 322
Un ballo in maschera. Quadrille, op. 272
Rosen aus dem Süden. Walzer, op. 388

Josef Strauss
Eingesendet. Polka schnell, op. 240
Regele şi Patria!

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK