Author Topic: Proposal for an adaption of section layout  (Read 6184 times)

Offline mc ukrneal

• Veteran member
Re: Proposal for an adaption of section layout
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 02:24:37 AM »
But usually it's easier to find a specific topic using the search - not always, though, because the search doesn't work perfectly - or the composer index.
Really? I depend on Nav for searching, because I can never find much of anything with the search function here. That's why I rather like the suggestion myself. But we don't seem to like change here much.
Be kind to your fellow posters!!

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 02:46:01 AM »
Really? I depend on Nav for searching, because I can never find much of anything with the search function here. That's why I rather like the suggestion myself. But we don't seem to like change here much.
Hmm. I guess it could help finding some things, particularly threads that aren't of a single composer. I guess it could also stop John from spitting venom in threads of pre-19th C. music.  8)
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Online Sammy

• Veteran member
  • Currently Listening to:
    Bach and Boris Tchaikovsky
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 08:08:31 AM »
I remember that Henk took issue with the layout quite a few months ago, feeling that threads he started got insufficient response because of the format.  Perhaps he should consider the possibility that response was low due to low interest.  I recall starting a few threads I thought were very interesting that received minimal response for the simple reason that other members didn't share my interest.  That's just the way it goes.