Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 508 times)

Offline carlito77

Suggestion
« on: April 28, 2016, 05:52:02 AM »
This is just a suggestion to the Powers that Be on this forum. I know that I'm just a newbie and it maybe a bit presumptuous on my part to start offering suggestions. Wouldn't it be better if on the each thread, the order of each post or reply was from the most recent to the oldest? I was just on a thread which had about 600 replies but I had to go all the way to end to find the most recent post. Just thought it would be better if the order was the other way around. Just a suggestion and I love this forum.

Offline Gurn Blanston

• Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)
  • Global Moderator
  • Support your local Haydn Society
    • Gurn's Haydn Blog
  • Currently Listening to:
    Haydn, I reckon.
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 05:59:52 AM »
This is just a suggestion to the Powers that Be on this forum. I know that I'm just a newbie and it maybe a bit presumptuous on my part to start offering suggestions. Wouldn't it be better if on the each thread, the order of each post or reply was from the most recent to the oldest? I was just on a thread which had about 600 replies but I had to go all the way to end to find the most recent post. Just thought it would be better if the order was the other way around. Just a suggestion and I love this forum.

So here's how you do that: Go to your profile. On the left side there is a menu sidebar. Click on "Look and Layout".  There is a list of checkboxes in the center of the page. Near the end there is one called "Show most recent posts at the top". Check the box. Say OK, and you will have just what you want.  :)

8)
Help support GMG by purchasing from Amazon using this link

Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Follow me on Twitter @GurnBlanston106

Offline carlito77

Re: Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »
Thanks Gurn. Appreciated it.

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK