Author Topic: Sound The TRUMPets! A Thread for Presidential Pondering 2016-2020(?)  (Read 534479 times)

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
Re: Sound The TRUMPets! A Thread for Presidential Pondering 2016-2020(?)
« Reply #10200 on: May 16, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »
You people are gullible idiots. :)
The nonsense I reposted comes from his campaign website, where he also tells about his Facebook page being hacked. Do you have information about his campaign website being hacked too?
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Offline André

• Veteran member
« Reply #10201 on: May 16, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »
You people reposting this nonsense are as gullible as the idiots who believed the story that Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza parlour. :)

Don’t forget Hillary’s sundry degenerative/terminal diseases  :P.

Baron Scarpia

« Reply #10202 on: May 16, 2018, 12:04:28 PM »
The nonsense I reposted comes from his campaign website, where he also tells about his Facebook page being hacked. Do you have information about his campaign website being hacked too?

I've lost track of what is hacked and what is not hacked. At best he is just a mental case with a web site. He is not a republican office holder or candidate for office. There are mental cases with web sites of every political stripe in every country.

And I see you have "quote" me with something I did not say. You're a liar. Good to know. Trump would approve of you, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:06:49 PM by Baron Scarpia »

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
« Reply #10203 on: May 16, 2018, 12:29:01 PM »
You people reposting this nonsense are as gullible as the idiots who believed the story that Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza parlour. :)
I've lost track of what is hacked and what is not hacked. At best he is just a mental case with a web site. He is not a republican office holder or candidate for office. There are mental cases with web sites of every political stripe in every country.

And I see you have "quote" me with something I did not say. You're a liar. Good to know. Trump would approve of you, I'm sure.
You equated the gullibility of people reposting this nonsense with the gullibility of people believing the Clinton child prostitution pizza parlour story - and it seems clear that you also think that their gullibility is what makes you call these people stupid. if A = B and B = C, then A = C. In the context (granted, I didn't see that my post would not be on the same page) it should be quite clear that I edited your post to point this out.

My photographs on Flickr

Baron Scarpia

« Reply #10204 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:01 PM »
You equated the gullibility of people reposting this nonsense with the gullibility of people believing the Clinton child prostitution pizza parlour story - and it seems clear that you also think that their gullibility is what makes you call these people stupid. if A = B and B = C, then A = C. In the context (granted, I didn't see that my post would not be on the same page) it should be quite clear that I edited your post to point this out.

You edited my post and represented it as a direct quote. What does that have to do with your A = B nonsense?

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
« Reply #10205 on: May 16, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
You edited my post and represented it as a direct quote. What does that have to do with your A = B nonsense?
Sorry about that, I was just trying to point out how it seemed to me that you were indirectly calling your fellow forum members idiots. But yeah, Barnett appears to be just some guy with a 0% chance of winning the primary, so regardless of who's responsible for the FB posts, it's not much of a story.

My photographs on Flickr

Baron Scarpia

« Reply #10206 on: May 16, 2018, 01:12:58 PM »
I was careful not to call my fellow posters idiots. You can fall for an idiotic trap without being an idiot. If you fall for an idiot trap and can't get out, then you are an idiot. That is not the case here. Sorry for calling you a liar.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:15:34 PM by Baron Scarpia »

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
« Reply #10207 on: May 16, 2018, 09:29:39 PM »
I was careful not to call my fellow posters idiots. You can fall for an idiotic trap without being an idiot. If you fall for an idiot trap and can't get out, then you are an idiot. That is not the case here. Sorry for calling you a liar.
Fair enough.  :)

My photographs on Flickr

Offline SimonNZ

• Veteran member
« Reply #10208 on: May 16, 2018, 09:50:49 PM »

No. I'm perfectly willing to do a mea culpa if this turns out to be false, but its not a million miles away from the headline-grabbing, redneck-pleasing nonsense other GOP candidates are openly and unapologetically putting forward in a desperate effort to appear the most right wing of the right wing. It is, unfortunately, possible. Unlike the Hillary story.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:54:40 PM by SimonNZ »

Offline zamyrabyrd

• Veteran member
  • selig sind
« Reply #10209 on: May 17, 2018, 04:58:19 AM »
I guess they’re not “Death Panels” if a Republican suggests them . . . Or, as with other GOP application of Situational Ethics, they’re okay as long as we are sure “the right people” are dying..

Let us not forget Chappaquidick Edward Kennedy from a distinguished "Catholic" clan, the poster boy for abortion in DIRECT contravention to Catholic belief and laws. I do concur that terms of Congress members and even judges should be limited and not lifelong as with Ted K who was an embarrassment for 47 years.

The meaning of capital punishment for such people is "When you have capital, you get no punishment."

https://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/articles.cfm?id=342

Senator Kennedy never lost any opportunity to advance the cause of unrestricted abortion on demand. He compiled a "perfect" 100% voting record, as judged by the abortion industry. He savaged Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork, denouncing the legal scholar especially for his pro-life views. He accepted the "Champion of Choice" award from the National Abortion Rights Action League... Nor was abortion the only issue on which Senator Kennedy fought against the moral directives of the Church. He was also a stalwart supporter of embryonic stem-cell research. He encouraged the export of contraceptives to needy countries, and their distribution among American teens. He indicated his sympathy for "right to die" legislation that would pave the way for euthanasia.
"I write to discover what I know."
 ― Flannery O'Connor

Offline drogulus

• Veteran member
  • Gypsy, 1970
« Reply #10210 on: May 17, 2018, 06:42:46 AM »
     Donald Trump Jr. Called Blocked Number Before and After Trump Tower Meeting With Russians

He was calling 1% Pizza, which doesn't publish its number to the masses.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:45.9) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/3.2 Firefox/45.9 PaleMoon/27.3.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0

Offline k a rl h e nn i ng

• Veteran member
  • Et quid amabo nisi quod ænigma est?
    • Henningmusick
  • Currently Listening to:
    Shostakovich, Frescobaldi, Stravinsky, JS Bach, Liszt, Chopin, Haydn, Henning
« Reply #10211 on: May 17, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »

Wait—she didn't?!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Offline zamyrabyrd

• Veteran member
  • selig sind
« Reply #10212 on: May 17, 2018, 07:33:40 PM »

It was generally assumed even by Alex Jones, that the Comet Pizza scandal was a false flag.

However, the "Lolita Express" wasn't with Bill on board:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

"I write to discover what I know."
 ― Flannery O'Connor

Offline Mahlerian

• Veteran member
« Reply #10213 on: May 18, 2018, 04:40:06 AM »
It was generally assumed even by Alex Jones, that the Comet Pizza scandal was a false flag.

This word, even, strikes me as strange in this context.
"l do not consider my music as atonal, but rather as non-tonal. I feel the unity of all keys. Atonal music by modern composers admits of no key at all, no feeling of any definite center." - Arnold Schoenberg

Offline drogulus

• Veteran member
  • Gypsy, 1970
« Reply #10214 on: May 18, 2018, 04:48:08 AM »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

No, the Pizza scandal was a lie. Plus, there is no "however" relationship between a lie here and a truth there. If I tell a lie about someone and also a truth it doesn't add up to a .500 batting average.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:45.9) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/3.2 Firefox/45.9 PaleMoon/27.3.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0

Offline k a rl h e nn i ng

• Veteran member
  • Et quid amabo nisi quod ænigma est?
    • Henningmusick
  • Currently Listening to:
    Shostakovich, Frescobaldi, Stravinsky, JS Bach, Liszt, Chopin, Haydn, Henning
« Reply #10215 on: May 18, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »

No, the Pizza scandal was a lie. Plus, there is no "however" relationship between a lie here and a truth there. If I tell a lie about someone and also a truth it doesn't add up to a .500 batting average.

How you gonna make friends at Breitbart like that?
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Offline SimonNZ

• Veteran member
« Reply #10216 on: May 18, 2018, 12:46:49 PM »
Cambridge Analytica Files For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Protection

"The British firm filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection late Thursday. It said in a New York court filing that its assets totaled $100,001 to $500,000. Its liabilities are between $1 million and $10 million and it has between one and 49 creditors.
The filing is signed by Jennifer and Rebekah, sisters who are majority shareholders of Cambridge Analytica. The Mercer family is led by billionaire Robert Mercer, a Republican mega-donor with close ties to Trump. He sold his personal stake in the pro-Trump website Breitbart News to his daughters in late 2017."

The Mercers are multi-billionaires, but they'll still happily screw their creditors.

Offline milk

• Veteran member
« Reply #10217 on: May 18, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »

A false flag? Do tell! If Alex Jones thinks it, it must be true. On the other hand, I've heard recently that there's an actor/double who plays Alex Jones so maybe he's a living false flag!

Offline SimonNZ

• Veteran member
« Reply #10218 on: May 18, 2018, 02:53:18 PM »
Trump claims FBI planted agent in his 2016 campaign 'for political purposes'

"Donald Trump escalated an increasingly cutthroat fight with the justice department on Friday, with a series of tweets accusing federal agents of infiltrating his 2016 presidential campaign “for political purposes” and to “frame” him for crimes he “didn’t commit”.

The president was echoed on television by the former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, his lawyer, who said Trump’s accusations “may turn out to be closer to the truth than people thought”.

“For a long time we’ve been told that there was some kind of infiltration,” Giuliani told CNN. “I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one.”

If the accusations seemed strangely backwards-looking, given Trump’s election victory, they dovetailed with an ongoing campaign by congressional Republicans to impugn the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and telegraphed the president’s increasing determination to turn the page on the investigation into Russian election interference and alleged links between Trump aides and Moscow."

Officials tell CNN that FBI 'informant' not planted inside Trump campaign

"The maelstrom over the informant began over a week ago, as House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes subpoenaed the Justice Department for documents related to the source, threatening to hold Justice officials in contempt of Congress.

Officials from the Justice Department, FBI and Office of the Director of National Intelligence have maintained that turning over that information Nunes has requested on the specific individual would pose a grave risk to the source's life.

"The day that we can't protect human sources is the day the American people start becoming less safe," FBI Director Christopher Wray told the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday. "Human sources in particular who put themselves at great risk to work with us and with our foreign partners have to be able to trust that we're going to protect their identities and in many cases their lives and the lives of their families.""

Offline SimonNZ

• Veteran member
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:59:08 PM by SimonNZ »