Author Topic: Nah  (Read 23304 times)

Offline NikF

• Veteran member
Re: Random Daily, Personal Adventures and Stuff
« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2018, 11:38:09 AM »
Gym tomorrow. Over the past two years I've gone from my three times a week workouts - a bro split - lasting about 90 minutes or so each (during my last relationship ending) to now taking just over 30 minutes each. The reason? - age. It's been taking longer and longer to recover. Oh my off days it's still gymnastics stuff (and return to the trapeze) along with an easy run.
The other change is in diet, which should eventually see an increase in bodyweight from about 160 lbs (72.5 kg) to 165ish lbs (about 75 kg) which means I won't appear as cut/ripped as before, but I don't mind that.

"You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

ComposerOfAvantGarde

« Reply #401 on: January 28, 2018, 03:05:05 AM »
Applied for a job. Casual ushering position. Need money because commissions and composition grants don't come by often.

Offline NikF

• Veteran member
« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2018, 03:22:07 AM »
Applied for a job. Casual ushering position. Need money because commissions and composition grants don't come by often.

That's great. I hope you get it. And if/when you do, take it easy.
"You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

ComposerOfAvantGarde

« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2018, 02:57:15 PM »
Thank you. Currently also applying for an emerging composer grant.

Offline NikF

• Veteran member
« Reply #404 on: January 29, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »
I've been fasting since last night for a medical test today. Every couple of years a check-up that lasts most of the morning is performed and when it's over I find somewhere cool for lunch, where the urge to play catch-up is successfully resisted. As for the medical, I feel great, just as I always feel great and so no problems are anticipated. But that's what the medical test is for.

e: lunch was two cheeseburgers, chips (fries) and one pint of full fat milk.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:44:07 AM by NikF »

Don't Like These Ads? Become a GMG Subscriber!
For as little as 14 cents per day, subscribers get no advertising on the forum, a larger Inbox for your PM's, and a warm glow of knowing you are supporting the forum. All this and a groovy Subscriber badge too!
Click here to read more.