Author Topic: Evolution violates Generally Accepted Accounting Principles so it must be a lie  (Read 763 times)

Offline Ken B

• Veteran member
  • The Age of the Wanker is upon us
    • kenBlogic
  • Currently Listening to:
    Canoes not battleships.
C'mon, if you wanted to really make this the sort of clickbait conspiracy account that it deserves to be, it should be headed:

10 Facts Evolutionary "Scientists" Don't Want You to Hear!  Evolution 100% Debunked!!
Number 7 will shock you!
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is warm for life.

Offline opaquer

• Veteran member
Number 7 will shock you!

Number 7: Scientists don't believe in creation

Me "Fuck, this list was a waste of time"  :laugh:

Offline Pat B

• Veteran member
  • A=430
Not a Ponzi scheme, more of a multi-level marketing scam like Amway

Thank you for that clarification.

Offline Jeffrey Smith

• Veteran member
    • Flickr photostream
There were 3 tablets! I've seen the video, Moses fumbled one. (And don't tell me the video is a fake. They couldn't fake video back then.)

This is the Almighty we're talking about.

Online k a rl h e nn i ng

• Veteran member
  • Et quid amabo nisi quod ænigma est?
    • Henningmusick
    Shostakovich, Frescobaldi, Stravinsky, JS Bach, Liszt, Chopin, Haydn, Henning
Nobody edits video better than the Almighty. Nobody.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Offline nodogen

• Veteran member
    • this just as this
    Scriabin, often
Evolution violates the common sense of scientifically illiterate people!

It's a geographical thing. In some places evolution is true and in other places such as the Bible belt creation or ID is true. Here in Finland where I live evolution is considered true by most people but say in Poland I think creation is true, am I wrong? Maybe that's what Trump's alternative facts are about: The facts are dependent on where you are and what kind of upbringing/education/etc. you have had. It's really surprising, because one would think facts are objective and not "alternative". The difference between facts and opinions is harder to see than we think.

:-X

This is true. Here in the UK, 52% of the voting population think that evolutionary theory is an EU scam, probably dreamt up by the French and Germans for some nefarious benefit. God would never have joined the EU; He doesn't like black people either.
this just as this

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
  • I free-think, therefore I am free
    • Soundcloud
This is true. Here in the UK, 52% of the voting population think that evolutionary theory is an EU scam, probably dreamt up by the French and Germans for some nefarious benefit.

Darwin and Wallace must have been so pro EU!

Btw, as a firm believer of evolution I want my share of the nefarious benefit!! I haven't got a dime! Unfair! >:D
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page

Offline nodogen

• Veteran member
    • this just as this
    Scriabin, often
Darwin and Wallace must have been so pro EU!

Btw, as a firm believer of evolution I want my share of the nefarious benefit!! I haven't got a dime! Unfair! >:D

You should be made aware that after Brexit the possession of dimes will be a criminal offence, along with any other foreign currency. All true patriots will naturally want to return to pounds, shillings and pence. Or even better, groats.
this just as this

Offline Florestan

• Veteran member
  • Mihai, King of Romania (1921 - 2017)
Where is Florestan?

Thanks, but no, thanks. First, this is not a serious thread and second, I realized that debating religion and politics on internet boards is a huge waste of time and a vast exercise in futility. Let everyone believe what they will and let's move on to some music.

Regele şi Patria!

Offline BasilValentine

Thanks, but no, thanks. First, this is not a serious thread and second, I realized that debating religion and politics on internet boards is a huge waste of time and a vast exercise in futility. Let everyone believe what they will and let's move on to some music.

You are right. My apologies.

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK