Author Topic: Clinton: faults and wrong doings  (Read 1531 times)

Offline k a rl h e nn i ng

• Veteran member
  • Et quid amabo nisi quod ænigma est?
    • Henningmusick
  • Currently Listening to:
    Shostakovich, Frescobaldi, Stravinsky, JS Bach, Liszt, Chopin, Haydn, Henning
Re: Clinton: faults and wrong doings
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »
Ding, dong, the witch is dead (only she doesn't know it).

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on"
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Offline nodogen

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Online zamyrabyrd

• Veteran member
  • selig sind
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 09:21:10 PM »
Just for the record:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6996/10-devastating-facts-benghazi-report-james-barrett#

After an extensive two-year investigation that included reviews of all available official correspondence, at least 100 interviews with government officials, 15 hearings, and 64 briefings, the House Benghazi Committee has released an 800-page report detailing the deadly incompetence and blatant deceptiveness of the administration that resulted in four Americans murdered and the pushing of a false narrative to the American people to cover for the failures of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama.

Despite the Democrats' preemptive attempts to dismiss the report as a partisan hit-job on Clinton, even left-leaning outlets are being forced to acknowledge the scrupulousness of the investigation, helmed by Republican Trey Gowdy, and the damning evidence that the Obama administration "failed across multiple agencies and levels to protect American diplomats in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack."

Worse, the report shows that the Benghazi attack was not only an avoidable tragedy, but the administration's response to it involved "intentional and coordinated" deception.

Here are eight damning facts detailed in the report.

1. The Clinton State Department knew full well that the Benghazi compound was undermanned.
2. Requests for increased security at Benghazi were either ignored or outright refused by the department.
3. The administration put the lives of Americans in the hands of incompetent and untrustworthy militia.
4. The administration failed to respond in time, in part because of political concerns.
5. Clinton et al overrode the order to send a rescue team because they mistakenly thought the attack was over.
6. The administration's claim that the attack was a result of the YouTube video was a complete fiction.
7. The administration engaged in a "shameful" stonewalling attempt during the investigation.
8. The administration blocked all attempts to investigate the alleged secret transfer of weapons to Libyan rebels
"I write to discover what I know."
 ― Flannery O'Connor

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 09:19:10 AM »
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2017, 11:22:00 AM »
[...] We come to five conclusions.

First, pundits continue to undervalue Hillary Clinton’s unpopularity in 2016. In Loudoun, Fairfax and Prince William counties, Virginia Governor-elect Ralph Northam got a higher percentage of voters than she did. One can imagine independent or #NeverHillary Republicans who couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Clinton and didn’t think Donald Trump would win anyway. Those voters are now scared and stunned — and decided to send a message now that they have had it with President Trump and Trumpism. Duplicate that situation in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — where Trump won by a scant 79,000 votes combined — and you see how Clinton was perhaps uniquely incapable of winning. Wouldn’t a generic Democrat have done better? In short, Democrats will solve a good deal of their problem when Clinton is not on the ballot. Northam was as close to a “generic Democrat” as one can get. A generic Democrat can trounce a Trump Republican.

Pundits:  Please, just STOP flogging the Clinton horse.  Let her political career die a natural death.  Give it a dang rest.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Offline Scarpia

• Veteran member
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2017, 11:55:09 AM »
Pundits:  Please, just STOP flogging the Clinton horse.  Let her political career die a natural death.  Give it a dang rest.

She doesn't seem to be willing to go away. The horse ain't dead.

The DNC rammed her down our throats, and she was apparently the only Democratic candidate capable of loosing to Trump. Have to be sure the horse is down for good.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:58:41 AM by Scarpia »

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 12:21:45 PM »
But seriously!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 03:58:21 AM »
When your viewers are more interested in reinforcement, than in the facts:

Fox News’ Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s favorite Hillary Clinton ‘scandal,’ infuriates viewers
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

• Veteran member
    • Henningmusick
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Offline Scarpia

• Veteran member
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 11:33:33 PM »
After having been caught having sex with an intern in the oval office, I think he should have resigned.

Online zamyrabyrd

• Veteran member
  • selig sind
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2017, 12:57:41 AM »
Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?

Interesting article, two excerpts:
Juanita Broaddrick reported that when she was a volunteer on one of his gubernatorial campaigns, she had arranged to meet him in a hotel coffee shop. At the last minute, he had changed the location to her room in the hotel, where she says he very violently raped her.

Caitlin, the authoress, is very uppity about the following:
“Even if the allegations are true, the President is not guilty of sexual harassment. He is accused of having made a gross, dumb, and reckless pass at a supporter during a low point in her life. She pushed him away, she said, and it never happened again. In other words, President Clinton took ‘no’ for an answer.”

In the first example, the lady should have not put herself in a compromising situation. In the 2nd, an attempt was made but repulsed. This can go both ways, folks! Girls and women are not always innocent pure damsels. They can also make "passes", play the seductive vamp, and then cry "rapo".

I am trying to ignore the 24/7 mud slinging and moral preening (as someone mentioned here) with regard to Roy Moore, whose accusers came out suddenly after 40 years, some of their allegations rather shaky with dubious character references. He may have gone on dates with younger girls who may well have LIED about their ages back then. Just imagine the status of having such a catch when bragged among girlfriends.

There should be a statute of limitations for this kind of thing unless there is a pattern of abuse as with Bill Clinton or credible corroboration by others who may have had similar experiences from film stars and directors  or clergy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:49:57 AM by zamyrabyrd »
 ― Flannery O'Connor

Online zamyrabyrd

• Veteran member
  • selig sind
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2017, 03:00:02 AM »
Read and weep:

https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/donations-to-clinton-foundation-plunged-along-with-hillarys-election-defeat/

Donations to the Clinton Foundation took a precipitous dive for a second year in a row as Justice Department officials mulled whether they would appoint a special prosecutor to probe the non-profit’s “alleged unlawful dealings.”

Last week, in a letter to the House Judiciary Committee, the Justice Department said that it may appoint prosecutors to examine allegations that millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation were tied to an Obama Administration uranium deal.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton greenlighted the Russian purchase of Uranium One, a Canadian company with uranium assets in the US, at a time when many of the company’s owners had given a combined total of $145 million to the Clinton family charity.

Yeah, "charity", my aardvark!
 ― Flannery O'Connor

Buying Music From Amazon?
Please consider using these links. A small percentage of every sale using these links is passed on to GMG and helps keep this forum online.
Amazon US
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK