Poll

Revised poll: Please let me know how good your access is to GMG since we moved to the new servers on April 4.

Good access (>90% connectivity)
58 (73.4%)
Intermittent access (50-90% connectivity)
12 (15.2%)
Poor access (10-50% connectivity)
3 (3.8%)
Almost inaccessible (<10% connectivity)
6 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: All members please read and respond: Are you having trouble accessing the forum?  (Read 3832 times)

Offline André

• Veteran member
I just came back from vacation and the GMG site was completely unaccessible. BUT - then I remembered that I had fiddled with the DNS while traveling. Changed it back to 8.8.8.8 and now it works like a charm!    :P

Funny, I didn’t think this expression existed in English. We have the same in French. :)

Offline Moonfish

• Veteran member
  • Currently Listening to:
    Timeless soundscapes...
Funny, I didn’t think this expression existed in English. We have the same in French. :)

Hmm, perhaps the Normans brought it over...?    ;)
"Every time you spend money you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want...."
Anna Lappé

Offline NikF

• Veteran member
  • Hassy shenanigans in the digital domain.
In Scotland I've no problem connecting to the site. In fact, it's probably running more smoothly than before. In England it sometimes seems to partially load a page but then slowly grind to a halt. My ISP is the same in both countries.
"You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

Offline milk

• Veteran member
In japan, it depends where you are and, i guess, which DNS you are using. On some services here in Japan it doesn’t work at all.