Author Topic: How do you consider yourself into this forum?  (Read 941 times)

Offline pjme

Re: How do you consider yourself into this forum?
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2019, 08:14:47 AM »
See the quiz

Offline NikF4

• ...and at other times, picking up pebbles.
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2019, 09:45:32 AM »
My role here is similar to that of a visitor to a reference library. I find one or two of the staff and other visitors are kind of bad tempered and a few more could do with going outside once in a while, but that's a small price to pay for having such a breadth of knowledge made easily accessible.
It would be cool if the forum contained a punch bag - a heavy bag - and gloves and wraps for the real men (and women) members, but also in the pursuit to be inclusive provide some big beanbags and a blanky for any forum babby who needs a nap after someone disagrees with them.
That's about it, although I'll just add that my hands are always clean - both sides - whenever I visit.
You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
  • I free-think, therefore I am free
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2019, 02:59:36 PM »
It's a vast domain and subject for everyone here... Just enjoy your own collection, your discoveries that you pick up here, stay with them or not, revisit them whenever you like, at your own pace... that's your hobby to treat as you see fit  ;)

You're right. Doing that.  :)
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page