Author Topic: Missing Members  (Read 290165 times)

Offline vandermolen

• Veteran member
Re: Missing Members
« Reply #2200 on: March 07, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »
aligreto is a good guy and good contributor and I'll always be grateful for his patience when trying to help me listen to Bruckner.
I've mentioned before the fact that Bogey is missed - and not just because he once gave a great plaudit to one of my photos when usually I don't give a sh*t about such matters. ;D
James - it seemed that going with the flow (or at least being seen to do so) was of little concern to him. A rare quality.
Spineur appears to have left the forum but was an interesting poster. I remember him using the term 'grazing incidence' when discussing an artwork and immediately thinking 'He understands how to look at stuff and therefore knows where it's at'.  8)

Anyway, I hope they're all happy and healthy. :)
+1 from me.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

Offline Christo

• Veteran member
  • ... an opening of those magic casements ...
Re: Missing Members
« Reply #2201 on: March 08, 2019, 01:04:06 AM »
aligreto is a good guy and good contributor and I'll always be grateful for his patience when trying to help me listen to Bruckner.
I've mentioned before the fact that Bogey is missed - and not just because he once gave a great plaudit to one of my photos when usually I don't give a sh*t about such matters. ;D
James - it seemed that going with the flow (or at least being seen to do so) was of little concern to him. A rare quality.
Spineur appears to have left the forum but was an interesting poster. I remember him using the term 'grazing incidence' when discussing an artwork and immediately thinking 'He understands how to look at stuff and therefore knows where it's at'.  8)

Anyway, I hope they're all happy and healthy. :)
+ me, am missing all three.
… music is not only an `entertainment’, nor a mere luxury, but a necessity of the spiritual if not of the physical life, an opening of those magic casements through which we can catch a glimpse of that country where ultimate reality will be found.    RVW, 1948