Author Topic: How YOU can Support GMG  (Read 52586 times)

Online vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
Re: How YOU can Support GMG
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2019, 06:06:21 AM »
Vandermolen, just a note, not just to you who may not wish to do so, but to anyone who gets their inbox in a jam. You can always go back and do a bit of housecleaning on some items which you saved for no particular reason, and once you get their number under control, your inbox becomes a viable entity again. That was one of the travails of being a non-subscriber, but can be useful for subscribers too. Even with great space, I still go back and take a broom to mine on occasion...  0:)

8)

Thanks Gurn.
I'm aware of this option, however, my 'Silver Subscriber status suggests that I should have a capacity of 1000 messages but my box stopped functioning after about 300 and I am no longer designated as a subscriber at all, although the monthly payment is still apparently going out of my bank account.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

Offline Gurn Blanston

• Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)
  • Global Moderator
  • Support your local Haydn Society
    • Gurn's Haydn Blog
  • Currently Listening to:
    Haydn, I reckon.
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2019, 03:12:10 AM »
Thanks Gurn.
I'm aware of this option, however, my 'Silver Subscriber status suggests that I should have a capacity of 1000 messages but my box stopped functioning after about 300 and I am no longer designated as a subscriber at all, although the monthly payment is still apparently going out of my bank account.

And now it works. Sweet!  :)

8)
Help support GMG by purchasing from Amazon using this link

Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Follow me on Twitter @GurnBlanston106

Online vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2019, 11:29:10 AM »
And now it works. Sweet!  :)

8)

Yes. All back up and running. Rob has been in touch with me and thanks to you and Mike for help too.
 :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

Don't Like These Ads? Become a GMG Subscriber!
For as little as 14 cents per day, subscribers get no advertising on the forum, a larger Inbox for your PM's, and a warm glow of knowing you are supporting the forum. All this and a groovy Subscriber badge too!
Click here to read more.