Four Great Craps

Started by greg, July 24, 2009, 07:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

1. The one I had on 2/2/2004 in the morning.
2. The one I had on 12/4/1994 in the afternoon.
3. The one I had on 11/12/2008 in the morning.
4. The one I had on 6/11/2009 in the evening.

What are yours?  :)

Bu

None to boast, alas.........

Lilas Pastia

Well, there's a musical link to this at least. Beecham's pills made Sir Thomas' musical ambitions become a reality. The family business made him a rich man who could afford to snub the establishment. I guess there must be some truth to the legendary emotional british constipation then...(running for cover  $:)).

greg

DavidW

This is surprisingly less vulgar than some of the other threads around here. ;)

The four great ones that create a wonderous enema are famously Das Rheingold, Die Walküre, Siegfried, and Götterdämmerung. >:D

Oh before the Wagnerites get all huffy, I'm just kidding. :)

SonicMan46

Well, I don't keep a diary of such activities!  ;D  But, this brought to mind a few pics from my SIL - she lives in Hot Springs, Arkansas and loves to e-mail 'redneck' jokes to her friends and relatvies - a couple pics below might be appropriate to the 'nature' of this thread:

From her descriptions:  Redneck's Out House (top) & Redneck's Toilet Paper (below) - doubt that Jeff Foxworthy used this material!  :D

greg

After that last post, I'm regretting this thread...

Lilas Pastia

I'm impressed with the redneck outhouse. Arkansah has come a long way since the Beverly Hillbillies.

This one comes full equipped, complete with cell phone and beer  :D.

SonicMan46

Quote from: Lilas Pastia on July 26, 2009, 03:09:17 PM
I'm impressed with the redneck outhouse. Arkansah has come a long way since the Beverly Hillbillies.

This one comes full equipped, complete with cell phone and beer  :D.

André - well, I knew that there was a 'soulmate' for me on my post - thought that the pics were just 'funny' from my SIL - now she was born in Texas, spent time in Virginia, and has lived in Hot Springs much of her adult life; she is a 'devout' Christian (unlike me or my brother, her husband!) - but she seems to revel in these redneck jokes - glad that you enjoyed!  Dave

Lilas Pastia

Dave, I just figured out what SIL meant  :D :-X. . For some reason, I just *intuited* that they had to hail from Arkansas  - no  mean intended - you know me  :D.

It reminds me of my parents' Summer cottage by the river in the Laurentians - no electricity or runnin' water when they bought it around 1960. An outhouse was where such things were done in those days. Add armies of mosquitoes and huge blue and green flies, a king-size bag of quicklime, a trowel and you get the picture!

Was it that long ago when our ancestors lived in the dark ages  :o ?

Joe Barron

I did see that epissoe of South Park. I have no wish to discuss it, see it again or revisit the experience in any way. I have nothing to say on the matter.

SonicMan46

Quote from: Lilas Pastia on July 26, 2009, 08:00:47 PM
It reminds me of my parents' Summer cottage by the river in the Laurentians - no electricity or runnin' water when they bought it around 1960. An outhouse was where such things were done in those days. Add armies of mosquitoes and huge blue and green flies, a king-size bag of quicklime, a trowel and you get the picture!

Was it that long ago when our ancestors lived in the dark ages  :o ?

André - LOL!  ;D  Now that's bringing to mind some other pics sent me by my SIL about Redneck Housing options (on the water, this time) - Dave  :D

маразм1

Quote from: Greg on July 24, 2009, 07:21:03 PM
1. The one I had on 2/2/2004 in the morning.
2. The one I had on 12/4/1994 in the afternoon.
3. The one I had on 11/12/2008 in the morning.
4. The one I had on 6/11/2009 in the evening.

What are yours?  :)

you know why your last one was "great", bc it was my birthday and i was in a good mood. 

greg

Quote from: маразм1 on July 27, 2009, 01:54:18 PM
you know why your last one was "great", bc it was my birthday and i was in a good mood. 
I knew I would receive your blessing that day!  :)

Quote from: Joe Barron on July 27, 2009, 09:09:18 AM
I did see that epissoe of South Park. I have no wish to discuss it, see it again or revisit the experience in any way. I have nothing to say on the matter.
I agree. That was a strange one.
The new episodes, though- amazing!...

Joe Barron

Quote from: Greg on July 27, 2009, 11:51:48 PM
The new episodes, though- amazing!...

I just loved "The List," which was from the same season as the one I will not discuss.

greg

Quote from: Joe Barron on July 28, 2009, 08:23:33 AM
I just loved "The List," which was from the same season as the one I will not discuss.
Yeah, that was a good one.