The AFL / Aussie Rules Thread

Started by Papy Oli, April 01, 2021, 02:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holden

Quote from: Papy Oli on March 16, 2024, 12:35:51 AMCome on Cats!!  8)

And they're 14 points ahead at the moment. The Suns have made a good start against the Crows and the Giants have smashed the Kangaroos.

As for Collingwood.... what a shower of shite! I won't back them again this season.
Cheers

Holden

Papy Oli

Quote from: Holden on March 16, 2024, 01:41:29 AMAnd they're 14 points ahead at the moment. The Suns have made a good start against the Crows and the Giants have smashed the Kangaroos.

As for Collingwood.... what a shower of shite! I won't back them again this season.

Very scrappy playing by the Cats, lots of handling errors. The Saints have more fluidity in their counter-attacks and handballs. What saved us is some good defending by Stewart, De Koning, etc. Geelong turned it around in Q2 by some better constructed attacked and some good runs and kicks by Jezza Cameron and Oliver Dempsey.

Olivier

Papy Oli

Quote from: Holden on March 16, 2024, 01:41:29 AMAs for Collingwood.... what a shower of shite! I won't back them again this season.

As holding premiers, everybody will be out to get them this season. It won't be a walk in the park.

it was horrible for us, 2023 was just a long hangover  :laugh:   
Olivier

Papy Oli

Side point: great to see a full Kardinia Park at last with the new stand fully done  8) 
Olivier

Papy Oli

Fudge me....

Kilda came back within 1 point with 2 min to go.

Dangerfield makes a mark on the 50m line. Hits it, looks like going behind and curves back in for goal right at the end in the last min.

I am knackered  :laugh:

and I have 3 Rugby games to follow today, including Le Crunch this evening ???  :laugh:   
Olivier

Papy Oli

3 in the row for the Crows.

Hardwick has that seething face on of the bad Richmond days  :laugh:   

(and that's with GC 20 up :P )
Olivier

Papy Oli

5 in a row...

ADE back within 8 points of GC with 3 min to go.

Hardwich has gone up from seething to extremely disappointed   ;D
Olivier

Papy Oli

2 behinds.

6 points in it.

1 min to go.

You ok, @Holden  ?
Olivier

Papy Oli

and a failed mark on the 50's line for the Crows just seconds from the siren...

blimey!!

Olivier

Holden

Last season we would probably have coughed that one up so a big plus to see them hold on.

Dangerfield to the rescue for the Cats.
Cheers

Holden