Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 92174 times)

Offline vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
Re: Post your dreams
« Reply #600 on: April 18, 2020, 08:15:27 AM »
I dreamt that I had parked the car, reversing backwards, on a sloping cliff edge with myself and my wife in the car. A symbol of 'Cabin Fever' under present lockdown conditions I fear. My daughter (in London) told me that she had a dream of her teeth falling out (a fairly common anxiety dream I think) whilst my wife and I were going away on holiday.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Offline ritter

• Veteran member
  • Raoul Dufy, "Tragédie, Comédie"
« Reply #601 on: April 18, 2020, 09:27:02 AM »
My daughter (in London) told me that she had a dream of her teeth falling out (a fairly common anxiety dream I think) whilst my wife and I were going away on holiday.
Well, if it’s of any comfort, the Spanish Science Minister has just said in a press conference that el ratoncito Pérez (our version of the tooth fairy) has a standing safe-conduct to continue performing his duties under the current lockdown.  :)
ritter
-------------------------------------------------------------
„ Kein’ Musik ist ja nicht auf Erden, die unsrer verglichen kann werden“.

Offline Pohjolas Daughter

• Veteran member
« Reply #602 on: April 18, 2020, 11:49:22 AM »
Well, if it’s of any comfort, the Spanish Science Minister has just said in a press conference that el ratoncito Pérez (our version of the tooth fairy) has a standing safe-conduct to continue performing his duties under the current lockdown.  :)
;D So, she's submitted her flight notification forms (for at least the next few months) for approval?   ;)

PD

Offline vandermolen

• Silver Subscriber
« Reply #603 on: April 18, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »
Excellent news.  :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Online greg

« Reply #604 on: April 19, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
Ok, last night's dream was hilarious.

It started off with me playing some game like Grand Theft Auto (which I've never played), so I used some ramp to go way high up in the air and then crashed through the top story of some tall apartment building.

Now it shifts to first-person (more like real life rather than playing a game). Inside was a studio apartment, where there was just three things- a bed, a silver Lamborghini (yes, inside the apartment somehow) and some black dude living there. I was confused how he got the car inside the building, but I got an idea that I thought would make him laugh.

I punched through the walls, and two rooms over I showed him something funny (knowing how video games copy/paste stuff). So living there was the exact same thing- a bed, a silver Lamborghini and another guy that looked exactly like him. We both started dying of laughter and the dream ended.

Wagie wagie get back in the cagie