Previous topic - Next topic

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: JBS on October 09, 2021, 07:02:09 PM
Seen on Facebook
Kitty got caught sipping Daddy's beer.

His reaction says it all:  "So, what's your problem?!"

;)

PD

p.s.  Just ran across this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsakzXdOyII  I had a cat who used to like to suckle a moose plush toy!
Pohjolas Daughter

JBS

My own theory would include the fact that the chair's color scheme closely matches the cat, and the idea that the caption primes the viewer's imagination before the eyes properly focus on the image.
https://www.newsweek.com/optical-illusion-cat-dining-table-baffling-internet-reddit-viral-1637284

Hollywood Beach Broadwalk

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: JBS on October 14, 2021, 01:10:01 PM
My own theory would include the fact that the chair's color scheme closely matches the cat, and the idea that the caption primes the viewer's imagination before the eyes properly focus on the image.
https://www.newsweek.com/optical-illusion-cat-dining-table-baffling-internet-reddit-viral-1637284
Strangely enough when I clicked on that link, it brought me to a different video!

I did find it (after doing some googling).  Something with the lighting me thinks....and probably the caption too!

Here's another one for you to figure out (I'm still doing so! lol):  https://www.reddit.com/r/confusing_perspective/comments/q87g91/my_sisters_hand_passing_through_my_cats_body/

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

JBS

Hollywood Beach Broadwalk

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

In the spirit of the season/holiday:

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on November 04, 2021, 01:10:29 PM

:laugh:

Did you like the cartoon that I had posted about the "tenth life"?  It seems like that it would be up your alley?  :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

SimonNZ

André

Pohjolas Daughter

Well done!  Hadn't heard of Owlkitty before now.  I see that there's also one of her in Lord of the Rings.  :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: vandermolen on November 16, 2021, 09:26:01 AM
Love it!
I remember well the often constant efforts to retrieve the toys--often having to use a yardstick to flush them out, taking off the protective grate at the bottom of the fridge.  That and having to pull out the metal drawer at the bottom of my stove (heavy from roasting pans)...take it off of the track that it fits into and checking under there too--then having to put heavy drawer back onto its tracks.   ::)

But, would I do it all again?  Yes!  Loved watching one of them in particular enjoying the 1) chase the toy mouse or whatever around the kitchen floor...batting away at it, 2) then playing stash it away under the fridge but still in reach to be able to retrieve it, then 3) alas, can no longer play that game as they had shoved it too far under fridge or stove!  :laugh:

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: vandermolen on November 21, 2021, 12:18:13 PM
Indeed! That cat was lucky to find that kind lady.
I love the part when she says (before trying to give the kitten a bath):  "This will be either the bravest thing that I've ever done, or the dumbest thing I've ever done".  :D

PD
Pohjolas Daughter