Author Topic: The Cat Thread  (Read 48707 times)

Offline foxandpeng

• Veteran member
  • Currently Listening to:
    Mostly post-1900. Brits. Northern Europeans. Others.
Re: The Cat Thread
« Reply #400 on: March 23, 2022, 02:54:08 PM »
How old is she and what is her personality like Fox?

PD

She's lovely, really  Can be a little diffident at times, but she's a cat, I guess. Broadly, she's extremely friendly, particularly during work video calls   
“A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people ... then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbour — such is my idea of happiness"

Tolstoy

Offline Rosalba

classical music
Music is Magic.

Offline Pohjolas Daughter

• Veteran member
« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2022, 04:30:48 AM »
I wonder whether or not the kitty might end up missing his recent owners and end up finding its way back to the prison?  Hope all ends well.

PD

Offline Rosalba

classical music
« Reply #404 on: May 07, 2022, 12:39:51 AM »
We've had four cats. None of them did we buy for ourselves. Two black and whites we adopted when their owners, our friends, moved to a small urban house. Later, we took a tabby off a friend's hands because she had a small baby who needed all their attention.

But the last and best, a black kitten who stayed with us for thirteen years, we found miaowing up a tree - whether lost or abandoned, we never discovered. We made lots of inquiries before we decided that he was ours.

I always think black cats are the friendliest of all the colours - not just ours, but black cats in the street etc always seem very friendly.
Music is Magic.

Offline LKB

• Veteran member
    something between my ears
« Reply #405 on: May 07, 2022, 06:28:41 AM »
We've had four cats. None of them did we buy for ourselves. Two black and whites we adopted when their owners, our friends, moved to a small urban house. Later, we took a tabby off a friend's hands because she had a small baby who needed all their attention.

But the last and best, a black kitten who stayed with us for thirteen years, we found miaowing up a tree - whether lost or abandoned, we never discovered. We made lots of inquiries before we decided that he was ours we were his.

I always think black cats are the friendliest of all the colours - not just ours, but black cats in the street etc always seem very friendly.

Fixed that for you.  ;)
Mit Flügeln, die ich mir errungen...

Offline drogulus

• Veteran member
  • Gypsy, 1970
« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2022, 02:18:02 PM »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0 Waterfox/56.6.2022.04