Previous topic - Next topic

geralmar

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Thinking of our British friends:

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

drogulus

The Cowcat and its good friend the Civilized Dog (peace and blessings etc.) take a deserved break from the vicissitudes of life.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: drogulus on October 27, 2020, 04:08:11 PM
     The Cowcat and its good friend the Civilized Dog (peace and blessings etc.) take a deserved break from the vicissitudes of life.

Nice to see peace exists at least one place in this world!
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on October 28, 2020, 10:24:55 AM

:laugh: ;D

Trust that opening up a can of cat food restored harmony?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

I just stumbled across this touching story about the life and impact of Doorkins Magnificat:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/europe/cathedral-cat-memorial-scli-intl-gbr/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

PD

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on October 28, 2020, 08:14:33 AM
Nice to see peace exists at least one place in this world!
+1 great photo.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on November 01, 2020, 02:32:01 AM
I just stumbled across this touching story about the life and impact of Doorkins Magnificat:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/europe/cathedral-cat-memorial-scli-intl-gbr/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

PD

Yes, it's a lovely story. I liked the Dean of Southwark Cathedral's final comment. I was in that cathedral a few years ago with friends and am sure that I saw the famous cat.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: vandermolen on November 01, 2020, 07:27:35 AM
Yes, it's a lovely story. I liked the Dean of Southwark Cathedral's final comment. I was in that cathedral a few years ago with friends and am sure that I saw the famous cat.
I hope that the bishop who made those comments about "Is this a joke?", etc. "got it" in the end.  :(

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on November 02, 2020, 03:48:46 AM
I hope that the bishop who made those comments about "Is this a joke?", etc. "got it" in the end.  :(

PD

Me too.

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

vandermolen

vandermolen

Pohjolas Daughter

That time of year to do battle; alas, as I am currently catless, I don't need to worry about that.  :(

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter