The Cat Thread

Started by mahler10th, February 27, 2009, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pohjolas Daughter

I'm guilty, but (in my defense) I wouldn't say that they are 'random meows'!

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on March 01, 2021, 10:55:51 AM
Then how about a slice of pizza?

Is that the delivery person?  ;)

Re other photos:  hopefully Kitty didn't get coffee flicked all over your appointment book?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

SimonNZ

Gotta wonder how many times that's happened without anyone knowing before they returned to their food.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: SimonNZ on March 01, 2021, 01:01:23 PM
Gotta wonder how many times that's happened without anyone knowing before they returned to their food.
Yep!  When I did have a cat, I tried very hard to keep an eye on it (or them) and tried to be clever about keeping it away from my food.  As in Toujours "En garde!"  And an added warning: if you like seltzer water (bubbly stuff), keep kitties away!

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

geralmar

Pohjolas Daughter

This made me smile.  At least someone is appreciating all of the snow in Colorado:  https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-56420398

Check out the short video of the "Lions at Denver Zoo...."  :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

Pohjolas Daughter

So, it's not pandemic eating then?   ;)

Below:  I wouldn't want to be this cat's owner!!

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: geralmar on March 29, 2021, 08:27:08 PM

That's very characteristic behaviour of my cat - usually as I'm about to teach an online lesson. I think that he does it deliberately.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

Yes, we should be tipped for our constant efforts!  ::)
Pohjolas Daughter

André

Whenever our son calls us on facetime it's a matter of seconds before his cat comes into the picture (litterally). He knows his master is giving his attention to someone else  ::).

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: André on March 31, 2021, 07:12:28 AM
Whenever our son calls us on facetime it's a matter of seconds before his cat comes into the picture (litterally). He knows his master is giving his attention to someone else  ::).
The cat:  "Hey, who ya talking to?  It must be me!"
Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

geralmar

vandermolen

Quote from: André on March 31, 2021, 07:12:28 AM
Whenever I sat down to teach an online lesson to one of my classes my cat would inevitably appear at the window and then start banging on the glass, demanding to be let in (he couldn't be bothered to use the cat-flap):

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: vandermolen on April 10, 2021, 11:45:13 PM
Whenever I sat down to teach an online lesson to one of my classes my cat would inevitably appear at the window and then start banging on the glass, demanding to be let in (he couldn't be bothered to use the cat-flap):

:laugh: ;D
Pohjolas Daughter

André

Quote from: vandermolen on April 10, 2021, 11:45:13 PM

So cute ! We had such a cat, black and furry. His name was Zorro. When outside he was invisible, you'd never see him. If I stepped out he'd come out from a nearby bush to get petted.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: André on April 11, 2021, 05:45:59 AM
So cute ! We had such a cat, black and furry. His name was Zorro. When outside he was invisible, you'd never see him. If I stepped out he'd come out from a nearby bush to get petted.
Sweet!
Pohjolas Daughter