The Cat Thread

Started by mahler10th, February 27, 2009, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geralmar

Last night I was in bed, about to click off the light, when I noticed our cat creeping towards me on the carpet, a knife clutched between her teeth pirate-style.  When I spontaneously asked her what the f*ck she was doing, she dropped the knife and scurried away.  Granted, it was one of those tiny plastic knifes you get at a diner; but I've developed a newfound suspicion towards our cat.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on April 15, 2024, 02:09:04 PMLast night I was in bed, about to click off the light, when I noticed our cat creeping towards me on the carpet, a knife clutched between her teeth pirate-style.  When I spontaneously asked her what the f*ck she was doing, she dropped the knife and scurried away.  Granted, it was one of those tiny plastic knifes you get at a diner; but I've developed a newfound suspicion towards our cat.
:laugh: lol I honestly don't think that your cat was trying to do you in!  ;) Probably, more likely, she had found something and was going to present you with it as a "cat offering"....or perhaps in her mind, she had found a new toy?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

drogulus

World peace kitty gives morning meows.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: drogulus on April 28, 2024, 10:27:43 AMWorld peace kitty gives morning meows.

Very sweet kitty!  And politely, but insistently, asking for their human to get up and feed them.  ;D
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

This story shook me up.  I'm glad that it ended well as it could have gone for the worse with the cat dying.  It's not the first time that I've read of cats ending up in mail packages.  :(  :'(

Stowaway cat accidentally mailed to California in returned package

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68918102

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Baby being raised by cats.  :)

Before the baby arrived (and maybe after too?), the cats must have been thinking "Wow!  All this new stuff?  Aw, thanks Mom!"

PD
Pohjolas Daughter