The Formula One Thread

Started by mahler10th, March 10, 2009, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henk

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 21, 2011, 10:47:15 AM
Yes.  It is unusual for Henk to be like this.  Come back the Henk we know!   :(

John, I'm just drawing the conclusions from my own thoughts. As GMG we have to take decisive steps now. Fun should not be allowed. Fun you find in the outside world, not here. And maybe not even in the outside world.

This change should take place gradually. So, thanks for your concerns, I share them.

Henk

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

mahler10th

Quote from: Henk on February 21, 2011, 11:14:08 AM
John, I'm just drawing the conclusions from my own thoughts. As GMG we have to take decisive steps now. Fun should not be allowed. Fun you find in the outside world, not here. And maybe not even in the outside world.

This change should take place gradually. So, thanks for your concerns, I share them.

Henk

LOL

mahler10th

Quote from: sospiro on February 21, 2011, 11:04:13 AM

I am honoured kind sir, are you rich?

Why, kind lady, I am one who is rich in spirit and broad in gesture!
But...I am not wealthy.   :-[

Henk

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 21, 2011, 12:12:36 PM

LOL

what's so funny?

You should make a difference between humour and fun. Didn't your mom learned you this? You're just a dumb guy, like MNDave. Go away from these boards, leave and never come back.

Henk

PS Ok, I don't mean this completely serious.

mahler10th

Quote from: Henk on February 21, 2011, 02:12:08 PM
what's so funny?
You should make a difference between humour and fun. Didn't your mom learned you this? You're just a dumb guy, like MNDave. Go away from these boards, leave and never come back.
Henk
PS Ok, I don't mean this completely serious.

??? What a strange person.   ???

Henk

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 21, 2011, 03:06:23 PM
??? What a strange person.   ???

Fun is just a very negative word to me, as well as the word joke. If people do have fun or make jokes, they are making excuses, they are ashamed of themselves. Talking about people as Dave, he has deprived his mind by reading too many books. He totally transformed himself to a hopeless, sick and dull human being.

Henk

Szykneij

Quote from: Henk on February 21, 2011, 03:26:57 PM
Fun is just a very negative word to me, as well as the word joke. If people do have fun or make jokes, they are making excuses, they are ashamed of themselves. Talking about people as Dave, he has deprived his mind by reading too many books. He totally transformed himself to a hopeless, sick and dull human being.

Henk

You don't want anything to do with sports, yet you're posting here and insulting a member who hasn't even posted on this thread. Did you come back to GMG just to be a troll?
Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

sospiro

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 21, 2011, 12:16:08 PM
Why, kind lady, I am one who is rich in spirit and broad in gesture!
But...I am not wealthy.   :-[

Mmm rich in spirit/broad in gesture is good. However I carry a dark secret which makes this relationship doomed before it starts -

I am a lifelong & paid up member of the Michael Schumacher Fan Club

:D
Annie

Henk

Quote from: Szykneij on February 21, 2011, 03:40:54 PM
You don't want anything to do with sports, yet you're posting here and insulting a member who hasn't even posted on this thread. Did you come back to GMG just to be a troll?

Dave is curing his mind already, I've noticed. His role will be "submissive" however. He won't regret.

Stay, Dave, don't ever leave, let's roll! Let GMG spread health and wealth all over the world!!

Henk

mahler10th

Henk, GTF off this thread, you're on a soliloquy about people who aren't anything to do with this thread at the moment.  This thread is about F1. 

Meanwhile, the first race at Dubai Barhain has been cancelled due to Political upheaval there, and now we have to wait until Melbourne before things get going. 

mahler10th

Quote from: sospiro on February 21, 2011, 08:38:32 PM
Mmm rich in spirit/broad in gesture is good. However I carry a dark secret which makes this relationship doomed before it starts -

I am a lifelong & paid up member of the Michael Schumacher Fan Club

:D

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Opus106

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 22, 2011, 03:48:45 AM
Meanwhile, the first race at Dubai has been cancelled due to Political upheaval there, and now we have to wait until Melbourne before things get going. 

Bahrain, sir. Different Emirates but under one Sheikh.

Oh, remember one of the earliest, if not the first, rules of the Internet: don't feed the troll.

:)
Regards,
Navneeth

Henk

Quote from: Opus106 on February 22, 2011, 04:03:21 AM

Oh, remember one of the earliest, if not the first, rules of the Internet: don't feed the troll.

I'm about to slaughter you alive, poor guy. Do you call me a troll?

Henk

mahler10th

Quote from: Opus106 on February 22, 2011, 04:03:21 AM

Oh yes.  Sorry!  I have a good mind to call Hamad ibn Isa Al Khalifa and say sorry too, as Bahrain is his kingdom, and he will not be happy about being confused with Dubai.  Yes, Bahrain called off.   :-[
And thanks for the feeding instructions Navneeth.  They are now incorporated.

Henk

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 22, 2011, 05:07:41 AM
Oh yes.  Sorry!  I have a good mind to call Hamad ibn Isa Al Khalifa and say sorry too, as Bahrain is his kingdom, and he will not be happy about being confused with Dubai.  Yes, Bahrain called off.   :-[
And thanks for the feeding instructions Navneeth.  They are now incorporated.

John, stay in your silly thread. You won´t find me here anymore. This thread will soon be closed down by the moderators.

Henk

mahler10th

Here is some more stuff for my silly thread.
I pitted some of GMGs brightest drivers against each other in a quickrace for the Italian GP in a very old game called GP4.
Here are the results.

MishaK

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 23, 2011, 04:55:48 PM
I pitted some of GMGs brightest drivers against each other in a quickrace for the Italian GP in a very old game called GP4.
Here are the results.

No wonder I came in last. You put me on a steed I have never before ridden. Never heard any Rott in my life. What is wrong with you? How did you come up with those associations?  ;)

Lethevich

My car sucks! I want a transfer to Martinu-Jarvi Motors! :3
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

Marc

Quote from: John of Glasgow on February 23, 2011, 04:55:48 PM
Here are the results.

That's insulting!

I'm bright!
I've been playing GP1, GP2, GP3 and GP4 for years!

And I wasn't even on the grid? :o