Roy Bland

Que

Roy Bland

Roy Bland

Roy Bland

Roy Bland

Roy Bland

Brian

The Rhine Classics label, which produced historic box sets of never-before-issued live recordings of artists like Sergio Fiorentino, Christian Ferras, Ivry Gitlis, and quite a few performers who are not remembered at all anymore - anyway, the Rhine Classics label appears to be defunct. No new releases or social media posts in a year.

Roy Bland

Quote from: Brian on April 14, 2024, 06:41:29 PMThe Rhine Classics label, which produced historic box sets of never-before-issued live recordings of artists like Sergio Fiorentino, Christian Ferras, Ivry Gitlis, and quite a few performers who are not remembered at all anymore - anyway, the Rhine Classics label appears to be defunct. No new releases or social media posts in a year.

it's a pity that IMHO a great disc of unusual repertoire

Roy Bland

Quote from: Brian on April 14, 2024, 06:41:29 PMThe Rhine Classics label, which produced historic box sets of never-before-issued live recordings of artists like Sergio Fiorentino, Christian Ferras, Ivry Gitlis, and quite a few performers who are not remembered at all anymore - anyway, the Rhine Classics label appears to be defunct. No new releases or social media posts in a year.
They told me to be still active

Brian

Quote from: Roy Bland on Today at 06:23:45 AMThey told me to be still active
Thank you, I certainly hope so, I am awaiting completion of the Fiorentino edition!