Inter-species dating

Started by greg, May 29, 2007, 03:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Is it wrong for, say, my dog to date a frog even though they are of different species?

There's this frog that keeps on coming out on the patio and my dog keeps on licking it- the first time it was in a corner. Then last night, after i brought the dog in, i saw it right by the window, waiting for me to let him out (and they were both staring at each other).

I don't know if this is a friendship or dating, since i've forgotten how to speak Dog and also Frog. But my dog licks everything, including the table, wood, garbage, his puke, pee, and poop. Any animal experts here who can determine what's going on between these two?

Mozart

Your dog likes to lick things and the frog is really a prince trying to get back to his normal form.

Kullervo

Quote from: greg on May 29, 2007, 03:15:52 PM
Is it wrong for, say, my dog to date a frog even though they are of different species?

There's this frog that keeps on coming out on the patio and my dog keeps on licking it- the first time it was in a corner. Then last night, after i brought the dog in, i saw it right by the window, waiting for me to let him out (and they were both staring at each other).

I don't know if this is a friendship or dating, since i've forgotten how to speak Dog and also Frog. But my dog licks everything, including the table, wood, garbage, his puke, pee, and poop. Any animal experts here who can determine what's going on between these two?

It's quite obvious the frog secretes hallucinogenic substances that your dog uses to communicate with Anubis.

greg

Quote from: Mozart on May 29, 2007, 03:43:22 PM
Your dog likes to lick things and the frog is really a prince trying to get back to his normal form.
or maybe the frog is a girl dog?

QuoteIt's quite obvious the frog secretes hallucinogenic substances that your dog uses to communicate with Anubis.
who's Anubis?

Kullervo

greg

oh, that's just Ubloobideega's cousin

Mozart

QuoteYour dog likes to lick things and the frog is really a prince trying to get back to his normal form.
or maybe the frog is a girl dog?

Dogs like to lick things. Dont make me tell the tale you told me about the peanut butter.

Larry Rinkel

Quote from: greg on May 29, 2007, 03:15:52 PM

Join them in a threesome and see if that answers your question.

mahlertitan

does the dog lick you? if it does, does it mean that the dog wants to date you?

pjme

Animals do not date. They are in heat, mate ,have a litter, feed the pups...you propably know how it all works.

Dogs very often are spoiled by their bosses and become totaly crazy and lunatic. Dogs are NOT kids, princes or princesses. ;D ???

Do you feel that you raised the dog well? ???

Let him chew a real bone!

mahlertitan

Quote from: pjme on May 30, 2007, 01:29:53 PM
Animals do not date. They are in heat, mate ,have a litter, feed the pups...you propably know how it all works.

so do humans...

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: MahlerTitan on May 30, 2007, 12:04:19 PM

It could mean that  ;D

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

greg

Quote from: MahlerTitan on May 30, 2007, 12:04:19 PM
hm, good point...

though i do think the frog enjoyed being licked

SimonGodders

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on May 30, 2007, 01:39:43 PM
It could mean that  ;D

Sarge

Now we are drifting into dodgy territory...

There's a whole film industry dedicated to this... :-\

Gurn Blanston

It's hard to have a serious discussion on inter-species dating without Sean... :-\

Greg,
See if your "frog" is actually a toad. If it is, get back to me and I'll tell you what I know.

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

greg

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on May 31, 2007, 06:01:42 AM
It's hard to have a serious discussion on inter-species dating without Sean... :-\
;D

Greg,
See if your "frog" is actually a toad. If it is, get back to me and I'll tell you what I know.

8)
well, if i see it again...

маразм1

Quote from: pjme on May 30, 2007, 01:29:53 PM

Dogs very often are spoiled by their bosses and become totaly crazy and lunatic. Dogs are NOT kids, princes or princesses. ;D ???

Do you feel that you raised the dog well? ???

Let him chew a real bone!

I read somewhere that elephants are monogamous.  They have one partner for 30 years. 

karlhenning

Enter the Gurnatron

8)

Steve

Perhaps, a well-proportioned one-celled organism.

Ubloobideega

Quote from: Steve on May 31, 2007, 11:48:17 AM
Perhaps, a well-proportioned one-celled organism.
nah, they're too picky when it comes time to order food from a restaurant.