The Music Room > General Classical Music Discussion

Moving House, because of lack of space for my cd's!

<< < (2/11) > >>

Bunny:
Remember to post the house in "Harry's Purchases Today" after you close.  ;D

Good luck, health and happiness under your new roof.  Yes, and loads of time to listen to new music.

George:

--- Quote from: Harry on April 08, 2007, 08:01:18 AM ---Well I have, but we still have to decide which of the two!
What I can say however that it will be in Tolbert!

http://www.funda.nl/WoningAanbod/Koop/Detail/?id=b41d75a9-dec1-4f33-b741-edff7d13dd22&objecttype=DetailKoopObject

http://www.funda.nl/WoningAanbod/Koop/Detail/?id=1e67717a-d52a-4ed0-9f87-18100962c642&objecttype=DetailKoopObject

--- End quote ---

I say house #2, Harry, that's a beauty!

SonicMan46:
Harry - I'm w/ Todd & you - always running out of space, but gives me an excuse to buy new tools & build storage units!  Couple of months ago, I completed this walnut (looks a lot prettier than the pic) combo bookcase & wall CD storage unit for our computer room (a spare bedroom) - moved a bunch of non-classical CDs - holds about 500 (so just a temporary solution -  ;) ;D).  I'm trying to at least keep all of the classical discs in the den, my main listening room - good luck in your house hunting!  :)

Of course, I could use the bookshelves for CD storage, too - hmmm (the shelves are adjustable!).

George:

--- Quote from: SonicMan on April 08, 2007, 08:35:53 AM ---Harry - I'm w/ Todd & you - always running out of space, but gives me an excuse to buy new tools & build storage units!  Couple of months ago, I completed this walnut (looks a lot prettier than the pic) combo bookcase & wall CD storage unit for our computer room (a spare bedroom) - moved a bunch of non-classical CDs - holds about 500 (so just a temporary solution -  ;) ;D).  I'm trying to at least keep all of the classical discs in the den, my main listening room - good luck in your house hunting!  :)

Of course, I could use the bookshelves for CD storage, too - hmmm (the shelves are adjustable!).

--- End quote ---

I need to find a place that will make me a unit like the one you have atop the bookcase or a unit I can mount on the wall, as I have run of space too!  :-[

Que:

--- Quote from: Harry on April 08, 2007, 08:01:18 AM ---Well I have, but we still have to decide which of the two!
What I can say however that it will be in Tolbert!

--- End quote ---

Harry, I hate to break this news to you, but...ehhh...are those houses...ehhh....BIG enough?? 8)

Q

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version