The Music Room > General Classical Music Discussion

Moving House, because of lack of space for my cd's!

<< < (11/11)

Harry:
I have the time yes, and will take it.
Its is going to last longer then I thought!

Dancing Divertimentian:
If the day ever comes you latch onto opera, Harry, be prepared to expand your living quarters even further! ;D

Larry Rinkel:

--- Quote from: Harry on April 08, 2007, 07:42:01 AM ---Well finally, the bullet is through the church!
My music room, big enough as it is, has outgrown the multitude of cd's floating in.
So I will set my house for sale, and buy a much bigger house, twice as big that is.
My listening room has to be trice the size it has now., 20 square metres.
And that at my age! ;D

--- End quote ---

Some silly people might suggest making more efficient use of the space you already have, or buying space-saver sleeves, or even purging your collection of CDs that no longer interest you. But those would be very silly suggestions. Just make sure your new house is small enough that you'll have to move again in five years after you've acquired another 5000 CDs. Oops, I meant to say two years.

Harry:
I have already a sizable collection my friend to boot, Monteverdi/Purcell/Handel/Vivaldi/Haydn.
But the building has the right size! ;D

Harry:

--- Quote from: Larry Rinkel on April 12, 2007, 09:53:32 AM ---Some silly people might suggest making more efficient use of the space you already have, or buying space-saver sleeves, or even purging your collection of CDs that no longer interest you. But those would be very silly suggestions. Just make sure your new house is small enough that you'll have to move again in five years after you've acquired another 5000 CDs. Oops, I meant to say two years.

--- End quote ---

Yes, thank you Larry, I will remember your excellent suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version