Kurki Kometh...

Started by Kurkikohtaus, June 03, 2007, 01:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurkikohtaus

Well, I'm here... not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to yet another forum, not that this is just any forum, I'm well aware of its deserved reputation.

I hope that my shameless plugs will be tolerated here, as certainly GMG has nothing to fear from my very tiny and very specific Forum...

All the best,

K.

Kullervo

Greetings Kurki, nice to see another Sibelius nut on GMG!

George

Quote from: Kurkikohtaus on June 03, 2007, 01:10:14 PM
Well, I'm here... not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to yet another forum, not that this is just any forum, I'm well aware of its deserved reputation.

I hope that my shameless plugs will be tolerated here, as certainly GMG has nothing to fear from my very tiny and very specific Forum...

All the best,

K.

Welcome!

I must ask...who do you like (as a set) for the Sibelius Symphonies?

Drasko

Welcome K.

Don't know how much you know about this forum, this is latest incarnation while old forum was turned into read-only archive, here http://www.good-music-guide.com/forum. There are many more threads on Sibelius on old board, check those out - try search/advanced search/sibelius

This particular one was the longest and biggest:

http://www.good-music-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,43.0.html

enjoy

Hollywood

Greetings from Vienna, Kurkikohtaus. Welcome aboard.  8)
"There are far worse things awaiting man than death."

A Hollywood born SoCal gal living in Beethoven's Heiligenstadt (Vienna, Austria).

david johnson

hi, kurki.  good to see you here, too.  :)

dj

bhodges

Greetings, Kurki, from another Sibelius fan.  Enjoy...

--Bruce

karlhenning

Quote from: Kurkikohtaus on June 03, 2007, 01:10:14 PM

Might oaks from tiny acorns grow . . . .

Welcome, Kurki!

Steve

Welcome to the Forum!  :)

Harry