Candidate Campaigns on Merkel Cleavage

Started by Anne, August 14, 2009, 05:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

secondwind

I've got to say (politically incorrect or not) that I think the poster is pretty funny.  And I expect that it is quite effective, too, at least in doing what any opposition candidate needs to do first, which is to get some attention from the public.  Let's face it, ladies, when it comes to getting the attention of the male half of the public, a little cleavage goes a long way!  And what's wrong with a woman making use of all of her useful assets?   ;)

Lethevich

I can't really see much of a difference between the two, but it's a fun advert.
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

Mrs. Merkel has always been a sex symbol in Germany ;) ;) ;). Pretty much the same like Mrs. Thatcher of Britain ;)

This is the poster we're talking about:

This is the real picture. It's with Normegian Prime Minister Stoltenberg in the Opera of Oslo:

SonicMan46

Well, nothing wrong w/ 'cleavage' w/ the right head attached!  ;D

Josquin des Prez

Somebody take womyn out of politics plz kthankz bye

MishaK

Quote from: Josquin des Prez on August 15, 2009, 07:57:28 AM
Somebody take womyn out of politics plz kthankz bye

Somebody take the testosterone out of your brain plz kthankz bye

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

Quote from: O Mensch on August 15, 2009, 08:26:37 AMSomebody take the testosterone out of your brain plz kthankz bye

myhaha roktflz bye

ChamberNut

i heart cleavage merci buckets thankz bye

Herman

surely I'm not the only one who gets this ad picture in the upper right corner of the GMG opening page with one of those young ladies whose bra is a bit bigger than her dress, not to mention its contents...

Harpo

Quote from: Sonicimg]http://[/img]Man link=topic=13968.msg345529#msg345529 date=1250349089]
Well, nothing wrong w/ 'cleavage' w/ the right head attached!  ;D

If music be the food of love, hold the mayo.

Brünnhilde ewig

Cleavage alone couldn't have caused that!

Merkel tops Forbes list of most powerful women for the fourth year

German Chancellor Angela Merkel tops Forbes magazine's list of powerful women for the fourth year running. US First Lady Michelle Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to even make the top 30.

Harry

Cleavage is one of the many beautiful focus points a woman has to offer. Merkel has a definitive say in this, I think it looks awesome. It shows that curvy women are still pivotal in man's mind.
I for one would say, take out the men of politics, and replace them with women like Merkel. I will be happy, others too, and I can take part in politics again, which offers I declined for 25 years now.

Marc

Harry

Quote from: Marc on August 20, 2009, 02:43:10 AM
Angela Merkel has a sexy voice.

Her whole body is speaking with that voice, me thinks.... ;D
And yes, I like curvy women, so what? ;)

ChamberNut

Quote from: Harry on August 20, 2009, 03:44:47 AM
And yes, I like curvy women, so what? ;)

Same here, Harry.  Got to have the curves!  ;D

ChamberNut

Quote from: ChamberNut on August 20, 2009, 04:33:19 AM
Same here, Harry.  Got to have the curves!  ;D

My wife calls it bootylicious!  :D