Please, name these Scarlatti Sonatas.

Started by Botafogo, June 07, 2007, 03:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Botafogo

I've been trying hard (unsucesfully so far) to identify these sonatas by Domenico Scarlatti. Can anyone help me?

Kindest regards.

SonicMan46

Quote from: Botafogo on June 07, 2007, 03:46:06 PM
I've been trying hard (unsucesfully so far) to identify these sonatas by Domenico Scarlatti. Can anyone help me?

Kindest regards.

Botafogo - who are you?  And, why are you posting these threads to figure out these recordings?  You might want to introduce yourself first before you are likely to receive a response - just a kindly suggestion -  :D

orbital

Quote from: SonicMan on June 07, 2007, 04:13:35 PM
Botafogo - who are you?  And, why are you posting these threads to figure out these recordings?  You might want to introduce yourself first before you are likely to receive a response - just a kindly suggestion -  :D
:D Maybe (s)he's always relied on the kindness of strangers

The second one is K551.

Botafogo

Many thanks for the replies.

By the way, my name is LĂșcio Soares, I'm from Rio de Janeiro-Brazil, 45 years old, married, one 9-year old boy.

Perhaps some people know me from the Gramophone Forum. I used to post there, but no more (just a reader today).

I own these tracks on CDrs, K7 and reel tapes. I own many LPs and Cds, but don't have any clue about these pieces. The last 2 works I knew that were from Scarlatti's pen just because of handwritten notes accompanying the CDr.

Once more, many thanks for the replies and kindest regards to everyone.

I hope someone can identify the first one.