Post your dreams

Started by greg, June 12, 2007, 06:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

BachQ

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on June 06, 2008, 05:58:07 AM
done  ;)

I'm going to try to force myself to dream about Happy Hump Village tonight ..........

greg

Quote from: Dm on June 06, 2008, 05:59:35 AM
I'm going to try to force myself to dream about Happy Hump Village tonight ..........
:D

greg

Quote from: knight on June 05, 2008, 11:57:12 AM
See, I knew it...i bloody knew it.

Mike
x2

Last night, I swear it was like dreaming a symphony in 3 movements.......

1) Walking around some school, with tons of crowds everywhere. Feeling guilty that I didn't know my schedule, so I didn't even know if the day was over. Walked into various rooms, the lunchroom I swear I've dreamed of before but the wild thing is I can't remember where I got the layout from in real life!
So, outside, I meet up with my friend who I haven't talked to in a long time, and he says it's ten minutes away from being the end of the day. Cool.
Then, in the distance, an atom bomb explodes........
i try to control it with my mind to stay in the distance, but can't, and it sweeps over everybody, and everything goes blank.

2) The first thing I can actually remember from the next part is being in a hallway, and then walking to a room. It was Corey's Room (yes, Corey on this forum)  :D. It was pretty nice, red walls and black everything else, nice computer monitor in the back and a very small TV on the left side. I walk around the corner and then walk back to look at his room. There he is, with some sort of Indian turban (it wa s an Indian thing, i'm not sure if it's still called a turban for them), and he was sitting on the floor, meditating. I wondered, "does he actually do this all the time at 4 in the morning?" I think it was him trying to achieve magical powers or something.....

3) At my previous house, the garage open and some other Indian magician was coaching me on how to learn magic. I ask him to use magic on me to make me fly, since I didn't know how to yet... so he did, and I flew around, making loops in the air (1st person, btw) just over the driveway.

I think between the "movements" I woke up, which may describe the breaks. But, it was pretty amazing, haven't had a flying dream for awhile.  8)

Kullervo

How ridiculous. As if I would wear my turban at four in the morning!

greg

Quote from: Corey on June 12, 2008, 01:38:05 PM
How ridiculous. As if I would wear my turban at four in the morning!
Probably 3 in the morning, wasn't it? I woke up at 4:30, so it must've been closer to 3. And you must've sent me a dream signal, too, eh? Are you trying to show me how to get magical powers?  0:)

Brian

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on June 12, 2008, 10:32:55 AM
x2

Last night, I swear it was like dreaming a symphony in 3 movements.......

1) Walking around some school, with tons of crowds everywhere. Feeling guilty that I didn't know my schedule, so I didn't even know if the day was over. Walked into various rooms, the lunchroom I swear I've dreamed of before but the wild thing is I can't remember where I got the layout from in real life!
So, outside, I meet up with my friend who I haven't talked to in a long time, and he says it's ten minutes away from being the end of the day. Cool.
Then, in the distance, an atom bomb explodes........
i try to control it with my mind to stay in the distance, but can't, and it sweeps over everybody, and everything goes blank.

2) The first thing I can actually remember from the next part is being in a hallway, and then walking to a room. It was Corey's Room (yes, Corey on this forum)  :D. It was pretty nice, red walls and black everything else, nice computer monitor in the back and a very small TV on the left side. I walk around the corner and then walk back to look at his room. There he is, with some sort of Indian turban (it wa s an Indian thing, i'm not sure if it's still called a turban for them), and he was sitting on the floor, meditating. I wondered, "does he actually do this all the time at 4 in the morning?" I think it was him trying to achieve magical powers or something.....

3) At my previous house, the garage open and some other Indian magician was coaching me on how to learn magic. I ask him to use magic on me to make me fly, since I didn't know how to yet... so he did, and I flew around, making loops in the air (1st person, btw) just over the driveway.

I think between the "movements" I woke up, which may describe the breaks. But, it was pretty amazing, haven't had a flying dream for awhile.  8)
I would very much like to write a three-movement symphony on this program.

Kullervo

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on June 12, 2008, 02:01:17 PM
Probably 3 in the morning, wasn't it? I woke up at 4:30, so it must've been closer to 3. And you must've sent me a dream signal, too, eh? Are you trying to show me how to get magical powers?  0:)

Corey tried PSI Mahler. The enemy is filled with childlike wonder and awe.

greg

Quote from: Corey on June 12, 2008, 04:57:40 PM
Corey tried PSI Mahler. The enemy is filled with childlike wonder and awe.
hmmmmmm i have no idea what this means......

Kullervo

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on June 13, 2008, 11:15:19 AM
hmmmmmm i have no idea what this means......

Haha, oh, EarthBound reference, sorry. :D

greg

Quote from: Corey on June 13, 2008, 01:36:37 PM
Haha, oh, EarthBound reference, sorry. :D
now it makes sense!  ;D
only got to the arcade in Onett town.... yeah, i know that's not really anywhere lol. One of these days i'll have to take a few minutes to kick all their butts out, and play a video game..... inside a video game. I'll probably be about 28 by then.  :D

Kullervo

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on June 13, 2008, 03:09:31 PM
now it makes sense!  ;D
only got to the arcade in Onett town.... yeah, i know that's not really anywhere lol. One of these days i'll have to take a few minutes to kick all their butts out, and play a video game..... inside a video game. I'll probably be about 28 by then.  :D

You can't play any of the games in the arcade. :(

greg

Quote from: Corey on June 13, 2008, 03:15:58 PM
You can't play any of the games in the arcade. :(
:-\
in Final Fantasy 7, you could play games in that arcade......

(man, i remember that place being quite a surreal area...)

greg

Last night, I dreamed AGAIN of being in a room with a bunch of instruments and playing them. This time, I reached for a violin first, and then played another clarinet. The main difference was that this was Sean's room, and he was living underneath Publix. The room was so full of instruments that you couldn't even walk through it- it had everything, especially a lot of miniature zithers, kotos, dulcimers, and traditional instruments...

greg

I wonder what Sean would think about that. It's funny when people hear my dreams sometimes- a couple of week ago, i told a girl I work with that I dreamed about her falling a off a staircase, and she thought it was funny.

Kullervo

So far this month I've had two dreams about my house being set on fire.

greg

lol, either you're a pyro or.......  8)

drogulus

I don't have many dreams I can remember. Recently I had one that was unusually vivid.

In the dream the universe was being destroyed or was disappearing. Some science guy on TV was explaining how this was happening and that a small part would remain, with some artists rendering or Hubble photos showing the process. Unfortunately the earth and everything in the neighborhood would not survive, and most of the universe was already gone and we only had at most a few days left.

So I went to the store and asked someone who worked there why they were still open since the world was coming to an end. He said that wouldn't happen until Friday and it was only Monday. I got the idea that everything was supposed to be normal right up to the end.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

greg

Quote from: drogulus on September 20, 2008, 07:46:07 AM

I don't have many dreams I can remember. Recently I had one that was unusually vivid.

In the dream the universe was being destroyed or was disappearing. Some science guy on TV was explaining how this was happening and that a small part would remain, with some artists rendering or Hubble photos showing the process. Unfortunately the earth and everything in the neighborhood would not survive, and most of the universe was already gone and we only had at most a few days left.

So I went to the store and asked someone who worked there why they were still open since the world was coming to an end. He said that wouldn't happen until Friday and it was only Monday. I got the idea that everything was supposed to be normal right up to the end.
This had to have been triggered by that science experiment........

drogulus

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on September 20, 2008, 08:38:57 AM
This had to have been triggered by that science experiment........

There's another explanation, concerning death, etc. That would be more interesting than the damn particle accelerator triggering doomsday. As Einstein would have sad: As If!  :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0