Announcements > GMG News

Bug report

<< < (331/332) > >>

Mandryka:
Using Chrome on iPad, I can’t enter text on the forum unless I type unnaturally slowly. The editor crashes. It’s fine with other browsers.

JBS:

--- Quote from: Mandryka on October 11, 2021, 11:31:21 AM ---Using Chrome on iPad, I can’t enter text on the forum unless I type unnaturally slowly. The editor crashes. It’s fine with other browsers.

--- End quote ---

I'm using Chrome on Android. No problems I can notice.

DavidW:
I've used Firefox on my Ipad without any issues.  Maybe try that browser instead of Chrome.

(poco) Sforzando:
Can someone tell me why I am not allowed to use the Search feature? First it tells me I'm not logged in (which I am). Then I log in and it tells me I can't search because I last tried 10 seconds ago.

This has happened numerous times. Thank you.

Spotted Horses:

--- Quote from: (poco) Sforzando on December 08, 2021, 03:18:57 PM ---Can someone tell me why I am not allowed to use the Search feature? First it tells me I'm not logged in (which I am). Then I log in and it tells me I can't search because I last tried 10 seconds ago.

This has happened numerous times. Thank you.

--- End quote ---

That's puzzling. I have no issues using search. As a workaround, you can use google search. Go to google.com, on the bottom of the page select "Settings" then "Advanced search" and you can limit your search to a site or domain (good-music-guide.com). I often find that this is a more useful way to search, since the sites own search function is pretty primitive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version