Author Topic: Bug report  (Read 577025 times)

Offline MusicTurner

• Veteran member
Re: Bug report
« Reply #1560 on: January 09, 2021, 09:38:52 AM »
Well, it seems to that I'd be able to post in that listening thread again now ...

Offline Madiel

• Veteran member
    • A musical diary
  • Currently Listening to:
    Whatever's listed in my blog.
« Reply #1561 on: January 09, 2021, 06:21:38 PM »
It is actually possible that the extreme length of that particular thread has something to do with it. We're on listening thread 2 because number 1 got too lengthy. I suspect it puts the system under strain.
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

Online vandermolen

• Veteran member
« Reply #1562 on: February 11, 2021, 06:38:10 AM »
Couldn't access the forum early this morning but fine now.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
  • Don't waste your energy trying to convince people.
« Reply #1563 on: February 11, 2021, 07:00:06 AM »
Couldn't access the forum early this morning but fine now.

+1
There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore, And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1564 on: May 07, 2021, 09:50:02 PM »
Since 5 days I do not get notifications from GMG anymore. Once in a while 1 or two drop in but the flow of it stopped quite suddenly. I use Gmail by the way. My IT firm checked the system, but found all in order. I send an email to Google support to help me in this, but as for now they did not find the cause. Has anyone have the same issues?
There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore, And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Online Papy Oli

• Veteran member
« Reply #1565 on: May 07, 2021, 10:46:20 PM »
Similar issue here for the last few days Harry.

I get most email notifications of a PM a few hours after the PM lands in the inbox, some notifications have gone missing completely.

Weirdly enough, that is also with Gmail.
Olivier

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1566 on: May 07, 2021, 11:04:37 PM »
Similar issue here for the last few days Harry.

I get most email notifications of a PM a few hours after the PM lands in the inbox, some notifications have gone missing completely.

Weirdly enough, that is also with Gmail.

Achh thats good news about a bad thing happening, I am not the only one. Thanks my friend for your reaction!

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Dmitri Shostakovich (1906 - 1975)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Harrowing cries from across a war-torn landscape
« Reply #1567 on: May 08, 2021, 05:42:16 AM »
I haven’t posted this in awhile on this thread...

”Hello, I’m a bug and I’d like to make report.”

“When a man is in despair, it means that he still believes in something.” - Dmitri Shostakovich

Offline (: premont :)

• Veteran member
« Reply #1568 on: May 08, 2021, 03:22:06 PM »
Since 5 days I do not get notifications from GMG anymore. Once in a while 1 or two drop in but the flow of it stopped quite suddenly. I use Gmail by the way. My IT firm checked the system, but found all in order. I send an email to Google support to help me in this, but as for now they did not find the cause. Has anyone have the same issues?

I have experienced similar things now and then, but in some cases the cause was, that Google classified the notification from GMG as spam  :o :o :o
As soon as a word has left the lips, not even the fastest horse can catch up with it.

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #1569 on: May 10, 2021, 02:42:29 AM »
I am also now having this problem of late and missing notifications of PMs. I also use Gmail and I have checked my Spam but there is nothing there.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and leave no doubt.

Offline Que

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1570 on: May 10, 2021, 05:00:34 AM »
We are looking into this and will probably have to call in Rob's help.

Whatever you do, please do not change your connected email address since you won't be able to receive the validation email necessary to log back into your GMG account....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 05:03:35 AM by Que »

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #1571 on: May 10, 2021, 05:02:06 AM »
OK and thank you.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and leave no doubt.

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1572 on: May 10, 2021, 05:45:51 AM »
We are looking into this and will probably have to call in Rob's help.

Whatever you do, please do not change your connected email address since you won't be able to receive the validation email necessary to log back into your GMG account....

Good grief, I did not validate my new email but I could log in. I did not validate the new address but it Worked Que, whatever you did. I do not get notifications on the new mail adress, so something is definitively wrong.

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1573 on: May 11, 2021, 08:39:10 AM »
 Since 2 days the notifications mails from GMG dried up completely. Nothing comes in at all. I hope Rob will fix this soon.

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #1574 on: May 12, 2021, 06:53:14 AM »
OK, from receiving no notifications of any PMs I have suddenly received Gmail notifications of PMs that were sent two days ago. Perhaps you guys are working on this?

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1575 on: May 12, 2021, 08:03:33 AM »
OK, from receiving no notifications of any PMs I have suddenly received Gmail notifications of PMs that were sent two days ago. Perhaps you guys are working on this?

Well lets hope so. I feel quite handicapped getting no notifications of mails or PM'S.

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1576 on: May 12, 2021, 09:31:38 AM »

Same with me, a lot of old notifications came in today, from as long ago as the 4 of May.

Online Papy Oli

• Veteran member
« Reply #1577 on: May 12, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »
Likewise earlier on and now they seem to come in the right timing. So thank you to the powers that be for resolving the issue  :)
Olivier

Offline "Harry"

• Veteran member
« Reply #1578 on: May 12, 2021, 11:57:32 PM »
Likewise earlier on and now they seem to come in the right timing. So thank you to the powers that be for resolving the issue  :)

Old messages came in, but new ones not, and it dried up again....unfortunately!

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #1579 on: May 13, 2021, 12:28:54 AM »
Seems to be all good for me now. I will know more later.