Duplicate CD's To Go [Gratis I]

Started by AnthonyAthletic, January 07, 2010, 09:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnthonyAthletic

4 Dupes which were part of a recently acquired lot; which my Dad got from a local fayre.  They have the odd hairline on the shiny surface, but are absolutely fine to the non discernable collector, or anyone who would like to hear these works anew; or for the first time.  I have listened to them all, to confirm their goodness, and enjoyed each one  ;)

Try and spread them around, one each for now.  UK, Europe & America welcome to these gratis, I will send any to the USA or Europe without the jewel case and inner tray to save on postage.

See pic...PM if interested.

Sibelius : Kullervo : LSO Live/Sir Colin Davis - Gone

Orff : Carmina Burana : SFSO/Blomstedt (one of my faves) - Gone

Vivaldi : 4 Seasons : Acad of Ancient Music/Hogwood (4 members, play one season each) - Gone

Mendelssohn : Violin concerto : NY Cham SO/G. Schwarz : Nadia Salerno Sonnenberg (vn)
                         Saint Saens [Havanaise & Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso] - Gone

I will wait until around 12 noon GMT Friday, if no takers I will pop them into my local charity shop....

Cheers
Tony

"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying"      (Arthur C. Clarke)

Maciek

I PMed Tony about Kullervo, but am posting here also, just to let others know.

MN Dave

I PMed him saying I want all of them. I guess I didn't read closely enough.  ;D

Maciek

I hope he'll punish your greed and send the Kullervo to me. >:D

[Unless, of course, there are 15 other Kullervo-lovers out there, keeping a low profile.]

MN Dave

He'll probably send me a lump of coal.

Maciek

But then, coal and diamonds are essentially the same thing...

(poco) Sforzando

Quote from: Spud on January 07, 2010, 11:01:33 AM
I PMed him saying I want all of them. I guess I didn't read closely enough.  ;D

Why do you think they call him Anthony "Athletic"?
"I don't know what sforzando means, though it clearly means something."

PerfectWagnerite

Quote from: Sforzando on January 07, 2010, 04:39:52 PM
Why do you think they call him Anthony "Athletic"?
So why do they call him "Athletic"?

MN Dave

John Copeland

Anthony Athletic spoorts English Premiership Football Club, Wigan Athletic.
As most soccer fans in the UK are diehard fixed to their teams, I think he has incorporated "Athletic" from his soccer club.  However, I am surprised that anyone supports Wigan at all.   >:D

AnthonyAthletic

Quote from: John on January 08, 2010, 01:16:04 PM
However, I am surprised that anyone supports Wigan at all.   >:D

One things for sure, John...you get value for money 'goal per game ratio' being a Wigan Athletic fan.

Shame most of them go in the wrong end  :'(

"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying"      (Arthur C. Clarke)

Catison

I have two of these Sony Stravinsky conducts Stravinsky reissues: 1) Petrouchka and Sacre and 2) Symphony in Three Movements, Symphony in C, and Symphony of Psalms.  They are free to a good home.

EDIT:  On their way to a good home!
-Brett