Mozart in Period Performances (HIP)

Started by Bunny, April 12, 2007, 10:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Spotted Horses on January 30, 2024, 10:44:56 AMThey list a booklet.

Typically Qobuz and presto list downloads for a similar price, but sometimes Qobuz is much cheaper.

Oh, and it's in multidisk sets that Presto fails. They have a flat rate per disk, apparently, li8ke some CD labels used to do. I've seen physical box sets there for $25 while the FLAC was selling right next to it for $75. Doesn't seem reasonable.
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Spotted Horses

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 30, 2024, 12:12:22 PMOh, and it's in multidisk sets that Presto fails. They have a flat rate per disk, apparently, li8ke some CD labels used to do. I've seen physical box sets there for $25 while the FLAC was selling right next to it for $75. Doesn't seem reasonable.

I was going to say Presto downloads of Naxos went way up, but Qobuz still reasonable, but now I've checked and Qobuz has also boosted Naxos download prices to the $13 range. They are just pushing me harder to streaming everything.
There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind. - Duke Ellington

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Spotted Horses on January 30, 2024, 12:24:51 PMI was going to say Presto downloads of Naxos went way up, but Qobuz still reasonable, but now I've checked and Qobuz has also boosted Naxos download prices to the $13 range. They are just pushing me harder to streaming everything.

I don't suppose this is the place to discuss this, but I will say, I think they keep the price of FLACs high to help compensate for file sharing.

🤠
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)