Previous topic - Next topic

snyprrr

hi!

I'm offering the following on Ebay this week:

CHECK LAST POST!

springrite

Quote from: snyprrr on June 03, 2010, 04:11:38 PM
I'm just bumping this.

I can't beleeeeeve no one snapped up the Schoeck  >:D!

I have that one. You should send messages to those who participated on the Schoeck thread, perhaps.
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

DavidW

Quote from: snyprrr on October 12, 2010, 12:53:32 PM
ack!!!

I went to sell these Schoenberg cds, and then something happened, and now I don't want to sell them. There are no bids. Can I delete them with no ill consequences, or what?

Yes you can, just end them now.  You can do that even if people anyway-- just cancel their bid and then end it.

Szykneij

I found this on ebay. To be safe I'd go to the link at the end and make sure I had all my bases covered.

How to end a listing
To end a listing early:

Type the item number into the End My Listing Early form. The item number is shown on your listing, confirmation email, and My eBay page.

If there are bids on your item, choose how you want to end your listing.

If there are 12 hours or more before the end of the listing, choose "Cancel bids and end listing early" or "Sell item to high bidder."

If there are 12 hours or less before the end of the listing, your only option is to "Sell item to high bidder."

Select the reason you're ending your listing early.

Your listing will end and will no longer be active on eBay. If you're canceling an auction-style listing with bids, bidders who didn't win will receive an email explaining that their bid was canceled and that the listing ended early.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/end_early.html#how
Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

snyprrr

I've got Bloch and Haydn SQs,... including the Griller set and the Auryn Op.76! Check it out!!

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: snyprrr on January 07, 2011, 04:44:16 PM
I've got Bloch and Haydn SQs,... including the Griller set and the Auryn Op.76! Check it out!!

Snipper,
Why don't you put in a link? That would facilitate people checking it out. :)

----------------
Now playing:
Czech PO / Ancerl - Bartok Concerto for Orchestra 2nd mvmt - Giuco delle coppie: Allegretto scherzando
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Scarpia

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 07, 2011, 05:33:37 PM
Snipper,

Then we'd know what he's talking about.  What's the fun in that?

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Scarpia on January 07, 2011, 05:52:12 PM
Then we'd know what he's talking about.  What's the fun in that?

Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking?  :D

8)

----------------
Now playing:
Czech PO / Ancerl - Bartok Concerto for Orchestra 3rd mvmt - Elegia: Andante non troppo

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

snyprrr

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 07, 2011, 05:33:37 PM
Snipper,

----------------
Now playing:
Czech PO / Ancerl - Bartok Concerto for Orchestra 2nd mvmt - Giuco delle coppie: Allegretto scherzando

I don't know how!!! Will you be my sponsor?? ;D

The new erato

I thought you were put up for sale on eBay.

Schucks!

;)

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: snyprrr on January 08, 2011, 05:50:26 AM
I don't know how!!! Will you be my sponsor?? ;D

Oh, dude, it's easy! Just open your eBay page that you want us to see. Click one time up in the address bar at the top so the address is highlighted. Press Ctrl + c and this will copy that  address. Now come here, do a post, and press Ctrl + v  which will paste the address here. Then when you post that, anyone can just click it and go right to your page. :)

8)

----------------
Now playing:
Laurence Jackson (Violin) / Ashley Wass  (Piano) - Bax Ballad for Violin and Piano (1916)

snyprrr

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 08, 2011, 08:11:42 AM
Oh, dude, it's easy!

hahahahaahahahahahahaha....

Why do you think I can't do it? It's because, for my whole life, people have been telling me THAT, and nooooooooo, of COURSE it doesn't work!!!

God help me please,.....why, when it comes to computers, is it, that nothing anyone ever tells me works?????

I want to kill someone. F*&^^**)( computers.

Of course, when I click once on the address, a blue line comes around the address. If I do 'something' else???, then the whole thing turns blue. Then I hit CTRL C and the computer makes a sound, and if I continue to hold these two down, I get a string of the 'sound'. If I hit ENTER, nothing.

Why the FOIUOP*(&Y can't I EVER be given a computer instructing, and it WORK?????

F)(*&^IU  computers.

I do, I want to throw something. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Bogey

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

snyprrr

Bogey

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Bogey on January 08, 2011, 09:15:48 AM
Here are the listings for what is being sold by snyprrr:

http://shop.ebay.com/snyprrr/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=16&_rdc=1

Now Bill, be honest: did you or did you not do exactly what I instructed Snips to do? I mean... I do that a dozen times a day and it works every freakin' time... :-\

8)

----------------
Now playing:
Laurence Jackson (Violin) / Ashley Wass  (Piano) - Bax Sonata in F for Violin & Piano 1st mvmt - Molto moderato

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: snyprrr on January 08, 2011, 09:09:06 AM
hahahahaahahahahahahaha....

Why do you think I can't do it? It's because, for my whole life, people have been telling me THAT, and nooooooooo, of COURSE it doesn't work!!!

Forget "control c v." Simply place your mouse cursor over the url in the address bar. Left click your mouse. That will highlight the url. Right click your mouse. That will make a menu appear. Left click on the word "copy." Move your cursor to the point in your post you want to insert the url.  Right click again to bring up the menu. Left click on the word "paste." Voila.

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Scarpia

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on January 08, 2011, 09:28:11 AM
Forgot "control c v." Simply place your mouse cursor over the url in the address bar. Left click your mouse. That will highlight the url. Right click your mouse. That will make a menu appear. Left click on the word "copy." Move your cursor to the point in your post you want to insert the url.  Right click again to bring up the menu. Left click on the word "paste." Voila.

Sarge

What if the problem is that he is actually using a Commodore VIC-20.

Actually, Sarge, you're wasting a click.  You don't have to left click to highlight then right click to get the menu.  At least on Firefox and Chrome, all you have to do is right click the URL and it will highlight the address and display the menu in one operation.

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: Scarpia on January 08, 2011, 09:42:14 AM
Actually, Sarge, you're wasting a click.  You don't have to left click to highlight then right click to get the menu.  At least on Firefox and Chrome, all you have to do is right click the URL and it will highlight the address and display the menu in one operation.

Cool. I did not know that. Thanks  :)

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Bogey

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 08, 2011, 09:27:28 AM
Now Bill, be honest: did you or did you not do exactly what I instructed Snips to do? I mean... I do that a dozen times a day and it works every freakin' time... :-\

8)

----------------
Now playing:
Laurence Jackson (Violin) / Ashley Wass  (Piano) - Bax Sonata in F for Violin & Piano 1st mvmt - Molto moderato

Nope....I used the "manual transmission" method and left clicked my mouse and dragged across the text that I highlighted in blue, and then right clicked the mouse to drag down to copy.  ;D