The Back Room > The Diner

Star Trek vs. Star Wars: The Poll to End All Polls

<< < (4/70) > >>

Lethevich:
So wrong, it's all about mid-length hair Kira :P

--- Quote from: J. Z. Herrenberg on September 18, 2011, 06:35:48 AM ---Deep Space Nine is one my favourite series ever (religion, politics, war, the interaction of people you get to know better and better, and the occasional successful stab at humour...)

--- End quote ---

Did you get into Babylon 5 at all? The only reason I don't rate DS9 more highly is because I think B5 did the persistent plotline space station thing better, despite being more corny. DS9 had better characters, though.

Sergeant Rock:

--- Quote from: Lethe Dmitriyevich Pettersson on September 18, 2011, 07:17:24 AM ---So wrong, it's all about mid-length hair Kira :P

--- End quote ---

I can't get past the bridge of her nose. Petty of me, I know, but there it is.

Sarge

Lethevich:

--- Quote from: Sergeant Rock on September 18, 2011, 07:21:23 AM ---I can't get past the bridge of her nose. Petty of me, I know, but there it is.

--- End quote ---

I had a freak-out moment when I first Googled the actress and thought she looked less cute without the prosthetic nose. Any remaining delusions I had of normal attractions died on that day.

Sergeant Rock:

--- Quote from: Lethe Dmitriyevich Pettersson on September 18, 2011, 07:22:47 AM ---I had a freak-out moment when I first Googled the actress and thought she looked less cute without the prosthetic nose. Any remaining delusions I had of normal attractions died on that day.

--- End quote ---

;D :D ;D

Bless you Sara...the oddly nosed need love too.

Sarge

Sergeant Rock:
My vote goes to Star Trek. Although I've never watched Enterprise and have only seen a handful of Voyagers (in German  :P ), Next Generation and Deep Space Nine are two of my favorite series. In fact I second Johan:

--- Quote from: J. Z. Herrenberg on September 18, 2011, 06:35:48 AM ---Deep Space Nine is one my favourite series ever (religion, politics, war, the interaction of people you get to know better and better, and the occasional successful stab at humour...)

--- End quote ---

Sarge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version