Missing Members

Started by Cato, October 24, 2011, 07:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror Image

Quote from: vandermolen on September 12, 2017, 02:36:24 AM
The return of yourself as Kyle is like Christmas coming early for me as you invariably respond to my posts, however obscure.
  ;D

Thank you, Jeffrey. I appreciate it. I try to respond to you as best I can. Sometimes I do miss them or simply have nothing to add to what you already stated other than to nod my head in full agreement. 8)

vandermolen

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 13, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
Thank you, Jeffrey. I appreciate it. I try to respond to you as best I can. Sometimes I do miss them or simply have nothing to add to what you already stated other than to nod my head in full agreement. 8)
Your not expected to respond to all my posts John!  :) :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Karl Henning

And it is just fine for our Jeffrey to try to be less obscure from time to time ;)
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

springrite

Quote from: vandermolen on September 02, 2017, 12:05:07 AM
Your Phoenix-like reappearance is great news indeed!
:) :)

A turkey with its wings on fire does not a phoenix make!
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

Karl Henning

Quote from: springrite on September 15, 2017, 02:15:01 AM
A turkey with its wings on fire does not a phoenix make!

Man, I want some of his fortune cookies!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

millionrainbows

I simply adore BURNING TURKEYS. Sometimes this happens. My brother DAVID FRIED a turkey, and it caught on fire. It fell over and LANDed on the lawn. I was stunned, and said "ER..." Yes, Phoenixes do rise!

Que

Anyone knows what happened to long standing member and my French Baroque buddy Drasko???

You can PM me, if preferred...

Q

Florestan

Quote from: Que on October 23, 2017, 10:47:38 PM
Anyone knows what happened to long standing member and my French Baroque buddy Drasko???

You can PM me, if preferred...

Q

He apparently deleted his account but I don't remember him ever being involved in anything that could have resulted in such a move. Very strange.
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini

Sergeant Rock

Bogey (Bill) has been missing awhile too now. And NikF  :(

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Que

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on October 24, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

Sarge

Bogey was a (very) long standing member as well... I hope this is all a coincidence.

Q

Mirror Image

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on October 24, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

Sarge

I miss Bill and NikF, too. Apparently, NikF has been quite busy with his job, so that's pretty understandable.

kishnevi

Quote from: Mirror Image on October 24, 2017, 06:06:14 PM
I miss Bill and NikF, too. Apparently, NikF has been quite busy with his job, so that's pretty understandable.

NikF is also houseselling and househunting that may include a new city. He probably has no time for anything else.

Mirror Image

Quote from: Jeffrey Smith on October 24, 2017, 06:13:16 PM
NikF is also houseselling and househunting that may include a new city. He probably has no time for anything else.

Ah yes, I forgot about that. Yep, he's quite a busy guy indeed.

nodogen

Yeah, well, so did you. 🤡

Mirror Image

Quote from: α | ì Æ ñ on November 01, 2017, 12:52:56 AM
So during my exile, Nodogen, Conor and NikF all disappeared? that sucks  :(

As stated before, NikF is busy with selling/buying houses not to mention with his own work as a photographer. Conor is under a new screen name and Nodogen has just made a reply to your post. :)

Rinaldo

Quote from: Mirror Image on November 01, 2017, 06:02:22 AMNikF is busy with selling/buying houses not to mention with his own work as a photographer.

Also not to mention his career as a Casanova!

Mirror Image

NikF

Thanks to all for noting my absence. I'm happy and healthy and hope you all are too.
Yes, work and house hunting are taking up my time, but I'm having fun and making new friends whenever I can along the way.
I'll be back full time soon enough. Until then, enjoy your listening and take it easy.
"You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

Karl Henning

Quote from: NikF on November 07, 2017, 03:28:46 AM
Thanks to all for noting my absence. I'm happy and healthy and hope you all are too.
Yes, work and house hunting are taking up my time, but I'm having fun and making new friends whenever I can along the way.
I'll be back full time soon enough. Until then, enjoy your listening and take it easy.

Carry on you, you calm crazy diamond.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA