Announcements > GMG News

Missing Members

<< < (694/716) > >>

Madiel:

--- Quote from: Mirror Image on October 26, 2021, 07:04:39 PM ---You know, it's been strange seeing Paul (springrite) come back and then just disappear. I hope he's okay. He hasn't posted anything in months with the exception of the reply he made to one of my posts in this thread.

--- End quote ---

Hasn't he always been a bit intermittent? I have memories of him sometimes referring to life (yes, some people have those apparently).

Mirror Image:

--- Quote from: Madiel on October 27, 2021, 01:09:10 AM ---Hasn't he always been a bit intermittent? I have memories of him sometimes referring to life (yes, some people have those apparently).

--- End quote ---

Yes, I suppose so, but it's just strange seeing him pop up out of the blue to post to one of my posts and then disappear again.

Mandryka:
Does anyone know if Some Guy is OK?

MusicTurner:

--- Quote from: Madiel on October 27, 2021, 01:09:10 AM ---Hasn't he always been a bit intermittent? I have memories of him sometimes referring to life (yes, some people have those apparently).

--- End quote ---

True - and even a possible explanation ... :)

Spotted Horses:

--- Quote from: Mandryka on November 29, 2021, 02:06:52 AM ---Does anyone know if Some Guy is OK?

--- End quote ---

I've communicated with him outside of GMG. He has expressed the opinion that GMG is not hospitable so I think he has simply lost interest in participating. He deleted his facebook about a year ago because of dissatisfaction with facebook's conduct. He has a web site which he hasn't updated recently. I think he has scaled back his social media participation generally. Travel is a big part of his life so I imagine the pandemic and its travel restrictions has been a big burden for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version