Announcements > GMG News

Missing Members

<< < (717/751) > >>

vandermolen:

--- Quote from: Gurn Blanston on December 31, 2021, 02:47:30 PM ---An hiatus is often a welcome respite, and leads to your returning refreshed in mind and spirit. Despite us not engaging in frequent conversation, I have read many of your posts and know we are losing a valuable member. Please don't let it be forever!  :)

8)

--- End quote ---
+1

steve ridgway:
I’ve been busy on archive.org and have found a lot I like by Ives, Cowell, Ruggles, Schoenberg, Webern, Berg, Scriabin and a little Stravinsky, Debussy and R Strauss. I’m now getting it all organised for my music player to listen in my preferred way by year of composition. I’d been unlucky with Ives before having started with the Concord Sonata which I’m lukewarm on but am greatly enjoying nearly everything else. 8)

Florestan:

--- Quote from: steve ridgway on February 20, 2022, 12:27:20 AM ---I’ve been busy on archive.org and have found a lot I like by Ives, Cowell, Ruggles, Schoenberg, Webern, Berg, Scriabin and a little Stravinsky, Debussy and R Strauss. I’m now getting it all organised for my music player to listen in my preferred way by year of composition. I’d been unlucky with Ives before having started with the Concord Sonata which I’m lukewarm on but am greatly enjoying nearly everything else. 8)

--- End quote ---

Welcome back!  :)

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: steve ridgway on February 20, 2022, 12:27:20 AM ---I’ve been busy on archive.org and have found a lot I like by Ives, Cowell, Ruggles, Schoenberg, Webern, Berg, Scriabin and a little Stravinsky, Debussy and R Strauss. I’m now getting it all organised for my music player to listen in my preferred way by year of composition. I’d been unlucky with Ives before having started with the Concord Sonata which I’m lukewarm on but am greatly enjoying nearly everything else. 8)

--- End quote ---

Nice!

Mirror Image:
I haven't seen Vers la flamme in quite some time. I hope he's okay. I know he's in school studying to become an ophthalmologist. Hopefully, it's just school work that is keeping him away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version