Announcements > GMG News

Missing Members

<< < (739/751) > >>

Rinaldo:
It's just words on the internet, but the humanity that has shone through the past few pages is heartening.

Whenever I'm frustrated by someone's opinion or personality as it appears over the web, I remind myself that the most touching message I received here came from... Todd.

The new erato:

--- Quote from: Rinaldo on May 14, 2022, 11:56:40 PM ---It's just words on the internet, but the humanity that has shone through the past few pages is heartening.

Whenever I'm frustrated by someone's opinion or personality as it appears over the web, I remind myself that the most touching message I received here came from... Todd.

--- End quote ---

Nice. And your first name is not even Ludwig?

MusicTurner:

--- Quote from: MusicTurner on May 13, 2022, 04:57:27 AM ---I guess PD/Pohjolas Daughter must be busy with other things; usually quite active, but hasn't been around for a couple of weeks ...

--- End quote ---

Well, it's been more than a month now. Maybe it happens at times.

vandermolen:

--- Quote from: MusicTurner on June 02, 2022, 09:28:06 PM ---Well, it's been more than a month now. Maybe it happens at times.

--- End quote ---
I sent her a PM but no response. Hope she is ok.

Mirror Image:
Yeah, it is odd not seeing Pohjola's Daughter frequenting the forum, especially after posting a good bit every day. Hopefully, she's just busy with life --- a good busy not the other kind of busy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version