Missing Members

Started by Cato, October 24, 2011, 07:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mirror Image

I don't want to make a bit deal of it, but...I'M BACK! All of the members that dislike me can go back into hibernation now. ;D

North Star

Good to see you again, John!
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Mirror Image

Quote from: North Star on August 31, 2017, 07:54:06 AM
Good to see you again, John!

Thanks a lot, Karlo! Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I deleted my Facebook, but, who knows, I may create a new account.

Spineur

Quote from: Mirror Image on August 31, 2017, 07:46:27 AM
I don't want to make a bit deal of it, but...I'M BACK! All of the members that dislike me can go back into hibernation now. ;D
Coincidence: I was reading your interesting posts on Delius A village Romeo and Juliet today

Welcome back !

Senta

Hi John!! Glad to see you back!! :)

André

Salut, John! Good to see you back  ;)

Karl Henning

Excellent news!  Did you dig the eclipse?
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

André

That's a good one, Karl !   :D

Ghost Sonata

I don't want to make a bit deal of it, but...I'M BACK!...

Se non è vero, è molto ben trovato!  Welcome back and hope you will tell us of your travels, travails and tra-la-las...  We missed ya' and you missed us...admit it.  We're stuck with each other, no gettin' round it.
I like Conor71's "I  like old Music" signature.

kishnevi

Good to see you back.  Alien reported sightings of you among the prog-rockers, so we knew not to worry too much.

Mirror Image

Thanks for all the welcomes. It does feel good to be back in the saddle. I've missed all of you.

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: Mirror Image on August 31, 2017, 05:42:38 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. It does feel good to be back in the saddle. I've missed all of you.

Hey look, John's back!
Btw, I left you all alone in GA, I moved to Tennessee. But we can still be friends  :)
Welcome back!

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on August 31, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
Hey look, John's back!
Btw, I left you all alone in GA, I moved to Tennessee. But we can still be friends  :)
Welcome back!

Thanks, Greg. I knew you were going to move (I just wasn't sure when). I hope you're enjoying yourself in Tennessee and have settled in.

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: Mirror Image on August 31, 2017, 05:57:52 PM
Thanks, Greg. I knew you were going to move (I just wasn't sure when). I hope you're enjoying yourself in Tennessee and have settled in.

Tennessee is great, and we are close to being completely settled. Thanks!

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on August 31, 2017, 06:07:49 PM
Tennessee is great, and we are close to being completely settled. Thanks!

Great to hear, Greg. :)

vandermolen

Your Phoenix-like reappearance is great news indeed!
:) :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Autumn Leaves

Hey MI - I had a feeling you would be back soon.
It's been pretty quiet on the board since you were away (probably with it being Summer for people like yourself in the Northern Hemisphere) - maybe there will be a bit more traffic now.
I'll seeyou around :).

Mirror Image

Quote from: vandermolen on September 02, 2017, 12:05:07 AM
Your Phoenix-like reappearance is great news indeed!
:) :)

:) Thanks, Jeffrey!

Mirror Image

Quote from: Conor71 on September 02, 2017, 01:31:37 AM
Hey MI - I had a feeling you would be back soon.
It's been pretty quiet on the board since you were away (probably with it being Summer for people like yourself in the Northern Hemisphere) - maybe there will be a bit more traffic now.
I'll seeyou around :).

Thanks, Conor. I peaked in from time to time, but didn't feel I could have added anything to any kind of discussion. Anyway, it's good to see you're still hanging around here. :)

vandermolen

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 02, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
Thanks, Conor. I peaked in from time to time, but didn't feel I could have added anything to any kind of discussion. Anyway, it's good to see you're still hanging around here. :)
The return of yourself as Kyle is like Christmas coming early for me as you invariably respond to my posts, however obscure.
  ;D
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).