Selling some CDs

Started by Geo Dude, October 25, 2011, 01:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geo Dude

I have a new set of discs up for sale.  As usual all discs range from very good to near mint condition unless I mention otherwise and I will be happy to consider discounts if you want multiple items.  All prices listed include shipping costs.

Beethoven:  Missa Solemnis -- Klemperer, New Philharmonia Chorus & Orchestra $5

Brahms:  String Sextet Op. 18 & String Quintet Op. 111, Verdi Quartett $7

Mozart:  Le Nozze de Figaro -- Fricsay and RSO Berlin $15 (All three discs have minor scuffing and a couple of light scratches, but nothing that should affect play or couldn't be solved by a resurfacing.)

String Quartets Nos. 20 & 21 -- Klenke Quartett $6

Geo Dude

Sold items have been struck out.

Geo Dude

New set of CDs for sale.  All of the discs I've checked are in excellent condition, and the cases are a bit scuffed up at worst.  The only exception is Le nozze de Figaro:   All three discs are in excellent condition, but the case is pretty scuffed up and not as easily replaced as single disc cases.  I'd like to sell these in large orders if possible, so feel free to PM me with a list of things you may want and I'll give you a price.  We'll hammer out something reasonable in terms of shipping.  Feel free to PM me about single discs, too.

Geo Dude

New set of stuff up again.  Hopefully stuff people want this time! ;D

PM me if interested in anything.  Everything is in near mint condition unless listed otherwise.  Prices are negotiable if you're buying multiple items.

Geo Dude