Year-end 1¢ CD clearance

Started by jimmosk, December 29, 2011, 11:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmosk

I'm holding my annual year-end CD clearance, of 72 discs that range from Purcell to Prokofiev, Holmboe to Haydn, all starting at a penny. Since these are auctions, the final price will be whatever people want to pay, but if past experience is any guide some will actually go for one cent. 
http://www.ebay.com/sch/jimmosk/m.html?_ipg=100&_sc=1

I do notice that there's another thread on this forum calling for a boycott of eBay; all I can say in response is that I've been a reliable seller there for nine years, with a hundred-percent-positive feedback rating.

Happy hunting, and equally happy holidays,
Jim
Jim Moskowitz / The Unknown Composers Page / http://kith.org/jimmosk
---.      ---.      ---.---.---.    ---.---.---.
"On the whole, I think the whole musical world is oblivious of all the bitterness, resentment, iconoclasm, and denunciation that lies behind my music." --Percy Grainger(!)

Szykneij

Quote from: Soapy Molloy on December 29, 2011, 01:06:40 PM
I'd just like to say that I've bought from Jim through eBay and can totally recommend him 100%.  His stuff is not the usual dross, it is what he says it is, and there are often some real rarities in there.  And sometimes they go for the kind of prices that that commands.  But like he says, you can also pick up a bargain.  All depends who else is looking on the day.

I concur. All the László Lajtha CDs I own were purchased from him, as well as some other interesting stuff I've never seen offered elsewhere.
Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

springrite

Don't let the police photo fool you. The suspect was NOT Jim.
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.