so are there any active FEMALE posters here?

Started by Scion7, March 06, 2012, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harpo

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on March 07, 2012, 08:45:47 AM
Currently active, more or less:

Lethevich (Sara)
Hollywood
Erinofskye
zamyrabyrd
Lisztianwagner (Ilaria)

Sarge

You may remember me--wife of Sonicman--as an occasional correspondent. If I post at all, it's in the Diner. (1) I prefer to play or sing myself, rather than listen to music  (2) GMG-ers go into minutiae (oops, I mean "details") that are beyond my level of interest. I tease Sonicman about his compusive CD-buying, but he says the same thing about my jewelry trove.  ;D
If music be the food of love, hold the mayo.

Karl Henning

Quote from: Harpo on March 09, 2012, 07:12:31 AM
. . . (2) GMG-ers go into minutiae (oops, I mean "details") that are beyond my level of interest.

(* chortle *)
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Sergeant Rock

You may remember me--wife of Sonicman--as an occasional correspondent.

Of course I remember you, Susan. But since you hadn't posted in six months, I didn't think you qualified as an active poster, which is what the OP asked for. (Mrs. Rock is technically a member but rarely posts; I didn't include her in my list either.)

Anyway, it's nice to see you haven't abandoned us  8)

I tease Sonicman about his compusive CD-buying, but he says the same thing about my jewelry trove.  ;D

Sounds very familiar. I wonder if all marriages are the same  :D

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

SonicMan46

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on March 09, 2012, 07:30:22 AM

Sarge

LOL!  ;D   Maybe I should post some pics of her jewelry boxes?  ;) :D

Karl Henning

Don't you need another pair of shoes, honey?
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

springrite

Quote from: karlhenning on March 09, 2012, 08:12:17 AM
Don't you need another pair of shoes, honey?

No, I have more than enough shoes, but none of my outfits go with at least half of my shoes! So I need to buy some new outfits to go with the shoes I have.

Why don't you buy shoes that would go with your outfits in the first place?
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

Ataraxia

Mirror Image

I guess you consider me part female. I've got some pretty big boobs now, but don't worry I'm going to wear the Bro and all will be well (Seinfeld reference). :o :P

eyeresist

Quote from: Harpo on March 09, 2012, 07:12:31 AMI tease Sonicman about his compusive CD-buying, but he says the same thing about my jewelry trove.  ;D

I remember a sci-fi film in which music was recorded onto crystals - the ideal way to combine interests?

vandermolen

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on March 09, 2012, 07:30:22 AM
Of course I remember you, Susan. But since you hadn't posted in six months, I didn't think you qualified as an active poster, which is what the OP asked for. (Mrs. Rock is technically a member but rarely posts; I didn't include her in my list either.)

Anyway, it's nice to see you haven't abandoned us  8)

Sarge

Not exactly  - to say that my wife 'teases' me about my CD collecting would be an understatement  :o. Why else do you think that I have had developed a complex variety of smuggling techniques to get the CDs into the house?  ;D
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

springrite

Vanessa is an occasionally active poster. Since it's too much trouble logging out SpringRite to log herself in, she would simply use my identity when she posts. Can you tell which ones? We both love Mahler... Well, she does not like Bach and hates the harpsichord.
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.