What do you look like?

Started by Mark, July 11, 2007, 04:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

]
Quote from: George on July 11, 2007, 05:31:21 PM
I hope you two went to Hawaii or Florida for your honeymoon.  ::)

Nope. Edinburgh. Stayed here:

Bonehelm

Quote from: marazm1 on July 11, 2007, 05:26:42 PM

You look like you're giving the violinist behind you a look, "Dude. You're way off. Not just off, but a WHOLE BAR off".

;D ;D ;D

Mark

Thanks, guys.

We briefed our photographer to do a few posed shots for the family, and the rest just natural, candid. He shot digital throughout, and gave us ALL 700 photos at the end on a disc! :)

George

Quote from: Mark on July 11, 2007, 05:34:47 PM
]
Nope. Edinburgh. Stayed here:

Sorry, guess my joke flew over your head.  ::)

Mark

Quote from: George on July 11, 2007, 05:37:46 PM
Sorry, guess my joke flew over your head.  ::)

There was a joke in there? ???

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: aquariuswb on July 11, 2007, 05:32:44 PM
Just check my avatar -- that's me!

Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like a great pianist? Who was that guy.... hmmm... ah, got it! Liberace!  ;D

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Scriptavolant

Quote from: Mark on July 11, 2007, 05:20:54 PM
Dude, I'm kidding around. When you click on that image, it opens in a new window/tab. Click it again, and it goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay big! ;D

Oh, I see  ;D

Same thing for this one, then.

Mozart

I haven't taken a picture in like a year. Well, I have just not with my camera. This was my last picture, ignore the date it was about a year ago.

Mozart

Quote from: George on July 11, 2007, 05:05:26 PM
Alright, something a bit nicer:

My girlfriend and I on vacation in Woodstock, NY:

Not in a million years would I have guessed you looked like that haha. You ears look big since you have no hair. :P

Nice gal though, complimenti

George

Quote from: Mozart on July 11, 2007, 05:49:18 PM
Not in a million years would I have guessed you looked like that haha. You ears look big since you have no hair. :P

Same here!

Are you a villain?  ;D

Nice gal though, complimenti

Thanks!  :)

Mozart

QuoteAre you a villain?  Grin

Nope, a musketeer. I never could get a good soul patch which would have made me awesome, but it grows soo slowly. I need to grow a beard and then trim out the unnecessary parts instead of just trying to grow cool facial hair. Lesson learned. To maintain it, I need a barber, anyone got figaro's number?

SonicMan46

Well, first photo below is me after a BAD hair day!  ;D  In my office today playing w/ a 'free' image manipulation program - Paint.Net (great review in PC Mag last month, I believe) - so, decided to 'change' my head - a lot of fun!

Middle pic is the original image - YES, that's me (not as young as most of the rest of you!) - taken a couple of years ago after a drive down to Charelston, SC - sitting in a comfortable chair in our hotel room - wonderful view from the window w/ Ft. Sumter in the background.

Last (but not least), the LOML, Susan (same trip) - tomorrow (i.e. July 12) will be our 37th wedding anniversary (did not believe that we would get this far but still together & taking wonderful trips) - will be visiting our son in a few weeks, who will be turning 34 y/o next month - so nice time of the year for us!  :)

Larry Rinkel

Quote from: Mozart on July 11, 2007, 05:47:16 PM
I haven't taken a picture in like a year. Well, I have just not with my camera. This was my last picture, ignore the date it was about a year ago.

You look a little like Salvador Dali.

You will have to settle for me at age 8, as it's all gone downhill from there:

Bogey

My son and I having a blast.....

along with my wife and daughter....

hanging out at one of our favorite destinations, Disneyland.
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Bonehelm

Mozart

hornteacher

Guess its my turn.  This is me conducting the State of Georgia's Honor Band Clinic at UGA this past December.

Mozart

The girl in the background looks like shes picking her nose with the clarinet.

hornteacher

Quote from: Mozart on July 11, 2007, 06:58:52 PM
The girl in the background looks like shes picking her nose with the clarinet.

I noticed that too but its just a bad camera angle.  Its actually in the "ready" position just before playing.

Mozart

Quote from: hornteacher on July 11, 2007, 07:01:34 PM
I noticed that too but its just a bad camera angle.  Its actually in the "ready" position just before playing.

Maybe playing the clarinet with her nose, I'd pay a dollar to see that :)