(Rare bargain) 111 years of Deutsche Grammophon box set 1 (red)

Started by klemperer181, January 19, 2013, 04:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klemperer181

Mirror Image

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 20, 2013, 08:54:18 PM
I'd hardly call that box set a bargain. Just saying.

It's a "special price" John, not a bargain. :D :D  A natural born salesman walks among us.   ;)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Mirror Image

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on January 21, 2013, 04:31:12 AM
It's a "special price" John, not a bargain. :D :D  A natural born salesman walks among us.   ;)

8)

:P Oh, a "special price." Please accept my apologies. I'm feeling a little under the weather:

Brahmsian

If that is a 'rare bargain', then I also have a great deal for all of you today:

'Real Canadian' ice, $100 per 500 lbs.  Very rare though, so call now, and I'll double your shipment, for only $100 (just pay separate postage and handling).  ;D

John Copeland

Quote from: ChamberNut on January 22, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
'Real Canadian' ice, $100 per 500 lbs.  Very rare though, so call now, and I'll double your shipment, for only $100 (just pay separate postage and handling).  ;D

Wow, what a bargain!   :o
It sounded too good to be true, so I have sent you my first order for 30,000lbs of it.  I will throw it at my pet Moose with pelting rapidity to make it feel more at home.  Or something.
:P

Brahmsian

Quote from: Scots John on January 26, 2013, 05:00:38 PM
Wow, what a bargain!   :o
It sounded too good to be true, so I have sent you my first order for 30,000lbs of it.  I will throw it at my pet Moose with pelting rapidity to make it feel more at home.  Or something.
:P

Welcome back, fellow Packer fan!  Good to hear from you, lad!  :)

John Copeland

Quote from: ChamberNut on January 26, 2013, 05:04:00 PM
Welcome back, fellow Packer fan!  Good to hear from you, lad!  :)

I see by your avatar that your mate Eric Czyzycki has drawn your portrait with extreme Beethoven features.  It is an honor to reconnect with one who bears such a striking resemblance to Herr Beethoven.  Or is it actually Beethoven?   :P  I myself am a wild looking doppleganger for Anton Dvorak, complete with an unusually misaligned eye and sometimes distracted countenance. 

Re - the Packers, I was hopping mad during the 49'ers game.  Hopping mad, I tell you!  >:(

klemperer181

Despite what has been said here I did manage to sell two boxes of it  :P

This is the last one. I insist it is a rare bargain, as you can see that the prices have gone up to the range of $500 now elsewhere  ;D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DG-111-111-Years-of-Deutsche-Grammophon-55-CD-Red-Boxset-Brand-New-RARE-/170983324243?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item27cf667a53&_uhb=1

Wakefield

Damn! I didn't see this rare bargain before. I guess it will be sold by now.  :( :P
"One of the greatest misfortunes of honest people is that they are cowards. They complain, keep quiet, dine and forget."
-- Voltaire