Back On The Forum

Started by Tom 1960, July 12, 2007, 05:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom 1960

I guess quite some time has passed since my last visit here? I didn't realise that you guys made a shift to a new forum. Well anyways, the place looks very busy with activity. I hope to get around more often than in the past to discuss some classical music with you all. Certainly no expert by any means. BTW, where the heck is Andre these days?

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Tom 1960 on July 12, 2007, 05:30:53 PM
I guess quite some time has passed since my last visit here? I didn't realise that you guys made a shift to a new forum. Well anyways, the place looks very busy with activity. I hope to get around more often than in the past to discuss some classical music with you all. Certainly no expert by any means. BTW, where the heck is Andre these days?

Welcome back, Tom. Good to see you again.

Andre now uses the name "Lilas Pastia" for reasons only he can adequately enumerate. ;)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Tom 1960

Thanks Gurn. Nice to be back. Hope you're doing well? Thanks for the update on Andre. I miss communicating with my good friend. Hopefully he'll view this thread at some point?

Hollywood

Hi and welcome back to the forum Tom.  8)
"There are far worse things awaiting man than death."

A Hollywood born SoCal gal living in Beethoven's Heiligenstadt (Vienna, Austria).

Harry

knight66

Hi there Tom, welcome back!

Mike
DavidW: Yeah Mike doesn't get angry, he gets even.
I wasted time: and time wasted me.

bhodges

Hi Tom, and welcome back.  Yes, quite a lot of activity here, with many interesting new threads!

--Bruce

Maciek

karlhenning

Welcome, Tom!

(Do I know you?)  8)

Tom 1960

Quote from: karlhenning on July 14, 2007, 08:20:13 AM
Welcome, Tom!

(Do I know you?)  8)

Well, I've been known to post on that other classical forum every blue moon.  ;D Thanks for the warm welcomes fellas.