What concerts are you looking forward to? (Part II)

Started by Siedler, April 20, 2007, 05:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultralinear

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on April 13, 2024, 07:31:27 AMUltralinear, were you also at the concert or did you watch it online or on t.v.?

PD
I was also there. :)

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: ultralinear on April 13, 2024, 08:05:43 AMI was also there. :)
Cool!  Did you and @vandermolen manage to chat for a moment (if you recognized one another)?
Pohjolas Daughter

ultralinear

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on April 13, 2024, 08:08:36 AMCool!  Did you and @vandermolen manage to chat for a moment (if you recognized one another)?

Alas no. :(  We may have been in different parts of the hall.

T. D.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a choice of 3 concerts going on simultaneously: Indian music, classical recital and jazz quartet. I'm a regular at both the Indian and jazz series, so it's unfortunate. Then there's a free jazz / improv concert at 8 PM, which I'll probably skip (more than an hour away so makes for too late a night).

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: T. D. on April 13, 2024, 09:23:57 AMTomorrow afternoon I have a choice of 3 concerts going on simultaneously: Indian music, classical recital and jazz quartet. I'm a regular at both the Indian and jazz series, so it's unfortunate. Then there's a free jazz / improv concert at 8 PM, which I'll probably skip (more than an hour away so makes for too late a night).
Wow!  What choices and decisions!  Hope that you enjoy whatever you decide upon.   :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: ultralinear on April 13, 2024, 08:49:52 AMAlas no. :(  We may have been in different parts of the hall.
Also, the big ground floor bar where I usually meet people was closed for redevelopment. On a future occasion I'd be very happy to meet ultralinear or anyone else - that would be fun.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).